The weather continued to be crappy this week - so we did another indoor activity! This time we went to the aquarium with our friends! Cameron and Reagan had never been before - they thought it was fun (of course anything with a gift shop is fun to them!). Reagan would have liked to slow down (I know - Reagan slow down - we don't usually put those words in the same sentence) and read about all the different creatures - but the other kids were not on the same page (except maybe Katie)! In fact I think they were racing to see who could finish first - but not without a "that's it?" when they were done! My kids were all wimpy and didn't pet the stingrays - in fact I think Katie and Carter were the only brave ones! Aidan didn't even want his mom to pet them - although he could have cared less if I did - where's the love Aidan?? When all was said and done - the kids had a blast and us moms were exhausted (I don't want to speak for the other mom's - but I was about ready to feed a few of mine to the sharks - nothing that a diet coke and a cream cheese brownie on the way home couldn't fix)!






1 comment:
Why is a goldfish orange?
The water makes him rusty.
Post a Comment