I hope you all had a lovely mother's day - I know I did.
It started on Saturday afternoon when Bill took the 3 oldest boys shopping for presents for me!!! They were gone for 3 hours, so while Chase napped, I read and napped and didn't answer the phone - ahhhh! That was actually present enough - BUT I didn't tell them that - in the morning Bill made breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, french toast and strawberries!) and then the boys anxiously handed out presents...
It started on Saturday afternoon when Bill took the 3 oldest boys shopping for presents for me!!! They were gone for 3 hours, so while Chase napped, I read and napped and didn't answer the phone - ahhhh! That was actually present enough - BUT I didn't tell them that - in the morning Bill made breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, french toast and strawberries!) and then the boys anxiously handed out presents...
I got flowers...
and homemade cards...
and thumbprint flower magnets...
and oh ya - this!!!
Thank you boys for being mine and Bill for making me feel so special - it was a perfect day!!! I love you all!






8 comments:
At first I was all "BILL did all those crafty things?!?!?!" ANd then I saw the camera...LUCKY! I seriously need to have kids for the extra holiday alone!
I think the Saturday afternoon alone time takes the cake in the gift department! Pure bliss!!
My gifts look similar...except for the camera (that's his Fathers Day present... shhh!)...LUCKY GIRL!
who is this guy, and what did they do with my brother!!! I am so glad he made your mothers day so special! He needs to do that more often.
becky
Awwwwhhh so cute! Jealous of your new camera. You will love it!
wooooohoooo!
i just did a cartwheel!!!!
GOOD JOB BILL!!!!
can't wait to play "cameras" together!!!!!
Congrats on your camera! Is it the same as mine? You will love it! YEA! See you at swimming.
That was really cute. I also got that same camera for my birthday and mothers day, but your is cooler. I had to go pick mine up.
What a great day for a great mom! How special and I'm so glad you got a new camera - we can expect so much with your blogs. Love you so much.
Post a Comment