This is what I made for breakfast...

It was my first time trying
German Pancakes (or pop-up pancakes - that is what we will call them!)
They were fun and easy and yummy!
This is the response I received...
Chase - "I want strawberry pancakes...yum...more pancakes...thank you"
Wesley - "I don't like that kind!" (never tried a bite)
Reagan - "I just couldn't eat the strawberries" (then goes over to the bowl of cut up strawberries and eats those all up?)
Cameron - "Mom, what is this?...it would be better without strawberries!"
Bill - no words came out of his mouth but he did manage to burp, fart and burp again - that was when Chase said "excuse you"!
Did I ever mention Chase is my favorite?






5 comments:
YUMMMMMM!!! I bet if I tried making those, they would turn out like the brick bread buns I attempted at Thanksgiving. ho hum...I'll just need to come live with you for a while!
I think you were a fly on the wall at one of our meals. This sounds ALL too familiar.
MMMmmm. Those look good!
we had these for sunday breakfast too. they are yummy.
I'm coming to your house for breakfast --.
Post a Comment