a glorious name, dearer than any other.
Listen, I'll whisper the name to you:
It is the name of
MOTHER!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!
I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. I am so grateful for your example of love, hard work, dedication and FUN! I appreciate your willingness to do anything for me and my family - we all love you so much! We will miss you today - but glad you got to go see Annie - hurry home - Chase wants to see his NANA!! Thanks for everything - I love you!!
Listen, I'll whisper the name to you:
It is the name of
MOTHER!
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. I am so grateful for your example of love, hard work, dedication and FUN! I appreciate your willingness to do anything for me and my family - we all love you so much! We will miss you today - but glad you got to go see Annie - hurry home - Chase wants to see his NANA!! Thanks for everything - I love you!!






5 comments:
me too!
I love this picture of her! One of my favorites!!!
This is a great picture of your mom!!
Becky
She's so beautiful.
Ditto for me Dede! She's the greatest..
Thanks so much, Dede. Missed being with you all.
Post a Comment