Today Chase turns 2-
because it is his birthday - I am going to brag about how lucky I am to have him!
He is the sweetest little boy, he is patient, smart, playful, he loves to sing and dance, he melts my heart and makes me proud to be his mom!
We celebrated his birthday yesterday with family, cake and ice cream!
He loves Mickey Mouse and planes...
2 + 2 =
one happy kid!
I love you Chase! Happy Birthday!
a special ginormous (reagan's favorite word) THANK YOU to Carin for taking such awesome pictures! You are the best!!






12 comments:
what i love about chase....
his sweet voice
his happy smile
his love of animals
he is Sophie's best friend
his sweet hugs...
and the way he always says,
"byebye Carin!" @ the door way when I leave-
he melts my heart too!
happy birthday!!!
Happy b-day, Chase. He's so sweet - I love how much he's talking now - he truly is a joy!
That is really cute. Happy Birthday Chase. I remember when he was just born. He is so cute!
Chase is a walking, talking, whirlwind of funny words, actions, and expressions. It's great to be two. Have a wonderful birthday!
He is so stinkin' cute, Dede! You have every right to brag and be proud! And..........I'm glad that I am not the only nerdy mom who still likes to dress my boys to match!
Happy Birthday CHASE!!!!!!
Chase is one of the most content little babies I know! Happy B-day! By the way, do you want to swap for the Wheeler Farm field trip for Wesley?
Wait - a patient two year old? Are you sure? I didn't know there was such a thing! Especially being the youngest! And I love the curls -- I wish my girls had curls that pretty! Wait, no -- I mean handsome!
HAPPY 24MONTH BIRTHDAY CHASE! I can't WAIT until you are 25 months!
What kind of Mickey Mouse ears are those??? They look like they weigh 10 pounds.. Do share what the new advanced Mickey ears do? Happy Birthday Cameron...I just love his hair!
Tiff
Um....can he get any cuter! Seriously he is such a doll!!Your whole family is just darling!
Happy Birthday Chase!
Seriously, Chase is adorable! I love the picture of him blowing his candles out. I love the last picture where you are looking at him. What a sweet picture! Love the mickey ears too...so sweet!
What a sweetie! I love Chasers! I hope he had a wonderful birthday (looks like he did) Love the pictures Carin!
Post a Comment