Thursday, May 8, 2008

destined for disney...

I love flip flops - they are the most comfortable shoes for me! I would exercise in flip flops if - I exercised! and lets not forget how cute and affordable they are...so,
I thought a flip flop quiz? why not!!

You live to have fun, and your sense of humor is downright goofy. You are a big kid on the inside, and you have a very open heart. You try to make every day feel like a vacation, even if you have other responsibilities. Each day, you make a little bit of time to play and let loose.
Your ideal warm weather place: Disney World

disney world? perfect!! so what was your "ideal warm weather place" was it accurate??

post signature

5 comments:

Connie Miller said...

"the Gulf Coast of Australia

Saralin said...

Costa Rica. Good thing I have a passport. Now, will you tell Brett that it is time for a vacation?

Joeinne said...

What Your Flip Flops Say About You

You can't help but be a little vain... it's hard when you're so good looking!
You love being the center of attention, and people love giving you attention.

Your personality is outrageous, and you do what it takes to stand out.
You have superstar appeal, even if you aren't a celebrity (yet).

Okay, so, i don't really think that I am vain or love people giving me attention. In fact, after reading that (and not paying attention to what color you picked) I went back and picked the green ones, because gewwn is my favorite color. And, I do think that describes me better! Especially since we are both AQUARIANS! and have the same exact birthday!

Kim said...

Thailand. Never thought of going to Thailand!! I might have to put that on my places I need to visit list!

Annie Miller said...

LA! Too bad it's too cold there for me--at least this month. Brrr!