Wednesday, May 21, 2008

all dressed up and nowhere to go...

OK - maybe that isn't exactly what I said - maybe it was closer to
"you aren't going anywhere dressed like that!".

Today we had planned on going to the zoo but since it was 50 degrees and raining all day we decided to wait a week or so - then we were going to go to the Children's Museum but Chase took an extra long (4.5 hour) nap - so we passed that up as well. Instead (after a wardrobe change) we went and saw
Speed Racer!!
The boys L-O-V-E-D it and I loved watching them loving it! They were laughing out loud and cheering and Wesley yelled "he WON!" (hope that didn't spoil it for any of you that thought the good guy might not finish first!) All and all another fun day (18 to go)!

here is sweet Chase after his nice long nap - he actually isn't being that sweet - he is telling me "no" instead of "cheese" like I asked - maybe he needed an extra half hour!

post signature

7 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Great pictures! I love your preschool slideshow too. Tell Wesley congrats for me. We had plans to go boating tomorrow but it's going to be ugly weather here too. Bummer. Movie is always a nice makeup. Maybe we'll go to Narnia instead! Glad you're having fun. Have I told you lately I love templates?

Annie Miller said...

Oh yeah...how was "The Host"?

Saralin said...

Sorry we missed that off track activity.

Carin Davis said...

love the OUTFITS! it was a PERFECT movie day! that pic. of Chase is CUTE even if he is saying "NO!"

Connie Miller said...

A good movie sounds fun. I haven't been to one forever.

Kim said...

You are doing awesome off track!! So far we have cleaned house and gone to Costco. Yes just hand over the mother of the year award to me now!!!

Renee said...

Weldon has had this week off & it's rained everyday! Bummer... I'm thinking that movie would be fun to take the boys to! :)

Love their outfits...hee hee. Boys are so funny!