Wednesday, March 18, 2009

represented...

It was a blazing 52 degrees on Sunday and spring was in the air.
The kids all ended up with shorts on (which might have something to do with me being a little behind on the laundry) and they were out on the tramp with a box of popsicles! Which means we are that much closer to summer -
which makes me happy - so happy!! They just seem like better kids when they are outside they are nicer and more united - you could even say brotherlythe dirty mismatched outfits are more accepted outside,
it just looks like a fun day and not a neglected child oh, he is sweet!!
(he is practising his ballerina moves here - I think these girls are rubbing off on him)
and speaking of favorite sweet kids - I was noticing my labels don't quite add up - a certain child has quite a few more posts under his belt than say another middle child. To even things out, I need to make sure ALL kids are represented, so they can ALL be tagged - So...here is Cameron enjoying his popsicle Reagan with his best smile and Wesley in the center of it all, AGAIN!
Now I feel better!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there is anything good about winter....it is that these warm days are heaven on earth...as are your sweet boys! I wont tell them that Chase is your favorite!!!

Kaylynn said...

I love spring! You feel so free after a long winter!

Bobette said...

If your boys are feeling bad about Chase being the favorite, we would be more than happy to borrow Chase for a while at our house! Ya, and I am dying for a pedicure this week because of the nice weather!

novidiac said...

There is a definite discrepancy on my blog on the number of tags a certain youngest has over the others.... I think it's inevitable... no matter how many times I sit down determined to even out the numbers, he always seems to come up!

I think if you'd blogged when the others were still in their adorable moment years, instead of in their, hey, I'm a big kid and don't need you so much, years it would have evened itself out... At least that's what I tell myself to make myself feel ok with the numbers thing.

And there's no question, Chase is adorable!

Connie Miller said...

So fun! Gotta love them! It's easy to have more blogs with the one that's home the most! Enjoy while you can.

Annie Miller said...

52 degrees and they're are dressed like that? Tell them yellow Annie thinks they are a bit loco! Great pictures Dede!

The Kleins said...

Is that your backyard? It looks like any kids dream!!

peewee said...

WOW! Chase is getting so big!! He doesn't look so much like a baby anymore!! :( He also looks so much like Bill's dad!

AND PS> chase is MY favorite. Well It's a chase/cameron tie. I mean. I don't totally have favorites...like KATE is totally not at all favored.

peewee said...

WAIT no...WESLEY...I MEANT WESLEY!!

Anonymous said...

We finally got 60 degree weather two days in a row, and I would kill for a trampoline in my back yard! Actually, I would kill for a back yard worthy of a trampoline first, then I would set it up and put the sprinklers on under it... summer fun, baby!

Roger Gibson said...

looks like so much fun. We've totally been enjoying the outdoors this week. The kids are going to be mad when it gets cold again next week!

rychelle said...

52 = warm?!?

move to vegas and your kids can wear shorts all year long!

they are all adorable.