The temple is gorgeous - I loved the design inside, it was so retro and pretty! The kids enjoyed the tour as well and were surprisingly very well behaved. While inside they said things like, "those lights are so sparkly they hurt my eyes", "I went on the BLUE bus", and "this carpet is SO soft" (to which I quickly replied "get OFF the carpet!" - in a reverent whisper). When we were done with the tour and our cookies we went out for some pictures - or at least tried to go out for some pictures! My boys looked so handsome - all I wanted was one quick group shot - but, this is what I got...
at least they were good while inside!
I did get a cute one of my sis-in-law and her kids...
Wesley (aka Romeo - the same Wesley who brags about how many girlfriends he has and learned his phone number, just so he could give it to them at school - the same Wesley that thinks his brothers are lame for choosing the guy fitness trainer on the wii, cause the girl is cute) wasn't quite sure how to pose with a lovely lady 
(alright, it's his cousin, but still, I think girls just got cooties - which is probably a good thing!)


ok - I think he has had enough...
I promise he didn't backhand her (although, I LOVE her expression in this picture - you know she is thinking "boys are SO dumb")
and the minute she leaves...
what a pill - good thing we were at the temple or he might of got in trouble (who am I kidding - the "charmer" never gets in trouble!!)!





12 comments:
So, when I was volunteering at the open house, I had the job of being the bus tour guide person, and I literally almost fainted. That was awesome.
Wow, great pictures. I've been trying to get a family shot for ages, but no avail. I need to hire someone, or go someplace.
i figure he's just saving up his moves for a girl he's not related to.
he looks like a charmer, indeed!
Cameron and Reagan had to be jumping cause they were still for so long! WEsley, Wesley! McK is darling!! Good shots of the temple.
Gorgeous temple, gorgeous pictures and funny funny Wesley!
HE.IS.SO.CUTE.
I'm calling u today. It's on MY LIST. :)
Cute! Gorgeous pics! Glad you guys had fun! See you tonight probably!
Mr. W and Miss M are adorable!!! I love their expressions!
I'm glad you guys had a good time. Love the pictures.
Ii am so glad you guys had a nice time at the temple open house. I was surprised how well my kids did too. But I accidentally left my camera in the car!
I LOVE Wesley and Mackayla's pictures!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment