Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Testing the touch...

My computer crashed
I am sad
miss you all
my house is clean however
Be back soon - promise!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss you too!!!!

rychelle said...

i wondered where you had been....

at least you've still got the touch!

Annie Miller said...

What? Did this happen today? I would be in a panic!

peewee said...

yay! It's a start :) Sorry about your computer!!! I would DIE!

Bobette said...

Sorry! Do you want Mike to come and have a look at it tonight? Talk to you soon!

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! Our router isn't working, and we didn't have Internet this morning. It made me sad.

Racheal said...

Bummer!!!!I wish you luck!

JulyG319 said...

I was wondering if you were just really busy. I'd be going through some SERIOUS withdrawals if my computer crashed right now. Heck I even panic if my kids accidentally hit the power button when I'm on here.....LOL

Jillyan said...

I know how you feel! I feel completely helpless when my computer isn't working. We should definitely get the boys together for a play date. You tell me the day and time and I'm there!

Kim said...

Tomorrow you will be finished with the Book and then your computer will miraculously start working again! I just know it!

Renee said...

Oh no! Did you lose any pictures? That happened to me once. I cried forever. Now, I'm a download & backup girl!

What book are you reading these days? Any new Jacky books out?

*J*E*N* said...

Oh, I just tagged you! Good excuse to get an iMac!