Monday, March 16, 2009

happy birthday seth...

b.c.c. 3/1/09
My sister in law Becky lives far far away - but lucky for us, she always visits around her kids 1st birthday! We have been able to celebrate all 3 kids here!

Seth looks so cute here with his frosted lips -
we were starting to wonder if he was going to dig in...

it only took a minute, and he was ready to party!
(I love his little hands - I couldn't quit looking at them the whole time they were here!!)

he REALLY got into it!!

can you imagine what the tub looked like after this?

Here he is before turning into Elmo

we miss you guys already!!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's what happens to me when I eat cupcakes.

Connie Miller said...

I love his hand as well. He's very cute - haven't seen him since he was about 3 mos old.

peewee said...

Seth looks like wesly!!

rychelle said...

i love your pictures. every single one of them.

Bobette said...

Love your pictures! Did you do a soft focus on the picture will all three kids?

Saralin said...

He does have cute chubby hands. I could go for one of those cupcakes right now.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Can I tell you a secret? Carin revealed to me that the two of you are sisters AND that you roomed with PeeWee in college. I am giddy from happiness with this info.

So, what's the next step? How do I get into your club?

-Francesca

robin said...

I'll never eat icing again!!! oh wait... I don't eat it anyways.

Annie Miller said...

Too bad the hose is out of commission for the winter.