I feel like my blog has been uncharacteristically sweet and sentimental lately - maybe it's because I was without my computer for SO long, not knowing if my pictures would be saved or not. Once I got it back, EVERY picture made me smile - even the ones I hated before!!
OR maybe it is Carin's March challenge, which really has me thinking (deep thinking)!
So, sorry for all the sap but, I have yet another picture w/accompanying saying to add...
b.c.c. 3/5/09
We woke up the other morning to find the whole world white once again. It was one of those storms that made it look as if the snow was giving all of the trees a big hug. It immediately reminded me of one of my favorite quotes (one of the few I have memorized)...
Winter is nature’s way of saying, ‘Up yours.’” ~Robert Byrne
OR maybe it is Carin's March challenge, which really has me thinking (deep thinking)!
So, sorry for all the sap but, I have yet another picture w/accompanying saying to add...
b.c.c. 3/5/09
We woke up the other morning to find the whole world white once again. It was one of those storms that made it look as if the snow was giving all of the trees a big hug. It immediately reminded me of one of my favorite quotes (one of the few I have memorized)...
Winter is nature’s way of saying, ‘Up yours.’” ~Robert Byrne





10 comments:
LOL!!!
HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAAA! You are too funny! I did NPT expect that quote! hahahahahah!
Those are beautiful pictures. How come the pictures made me feel so nice inside, but the actual day had me totally mad that there was snow on the ground! I am definately meant to look at snow not live with it!
seriously...your pictures almost make me like winter! and your quote made me laugh!!!!!!
Yes, that's pretty much how I took it when I saw the snow. That is beautiful.
Great pictures. Aunt Dot always told me how she loved when the leaves fall because you can see the natural shape of the trees. That's what this reminds me of.
love that quote!
that collage would look great framed and hanging in my office.
;)
Love those pictures! And the quote is totally you!
I'm confused... where was the sap???
hahahaha!!!!
Best version of Carin's challenge so far! I think you wait it out so you can one up everybody. AWESOME quote. You are very brave to post that...I have a greater respect for you now.
Post a Comment