Sunday, March 22, 2009

party time...

tonight we went to my niece Ashley's b-day party!
they had quite the set up...
wii on the projector screen yummy food! sweet babies!
and most importantly, a whole SEPARATE room for the kids to play!! They would come out occasionally (dripping in sweat) to get a drink and then run back in and shut the door! Eventually, I decided I should go take a few pictures of them SO I ventured into the (now boy smelly) room, to find them bouncing off the walls (literally)

I would say they couldn't quit talking about it, but in truth, they all passed out on the drive home!

Happy Birthday Ashley - we love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that room is a boy's dream come true!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!

Saralin said...

I think that room would be funner than Jumping Jacks. Speaking of Jumping Jacks are you going today?

Connie Miller said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley -- she's so pretty. Bean bags galore - what fun for the boys -

peewee said...

I want a room like that!

rychelle said...

wii on the projector screen! what a great idea.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I have many questions...

Who am I looking at in the last photo? Is this anyone from the club?

Why are you doing jumping jacks? You are not exercising are you? I am not sure how I feel about that.

-Francesca

Kaylynn said...

What a great party!