I was looking in the rear view mirror, on the way home from the boys haircuts last night, noticing how different all my blondies are and just how much their personalities match their haircuts!
this one is ready to try new things (like growing his hair longer) but not really wanting to put the work into it (like washing and brushing) - wants to be a little different but also is concerned about what others think
he wants everything to be proper, perfect and organized - but just like that hair poking up in the back, he too has his little quirks that make him special
can you say wild and crazy? and fun! and spunky! and energetic! being the prankster he is, he likes to have "sharp spikes" and nothing makes him giggle more than someone saying "OUCH" after touching them
sweet, soft and carefree - not much work (just towel dry and let it go), sometimes messy (but easy to fix), lots of personality!
Then I started to wonder if my hair fits me??
-could use a trim
- could use some color
-is presentable about half of the time
ya, sounds about right! what does your hair say about you??
this one is ready to try new things (like growing his hair longer) but not really wanting to put the work into it (like washing and brushing) - wants to be a little different but also is concerned about what others think
he wants everything to be proper, perfect and organized - but just like that hair poking up in the back, he too has his little quirks that make him special
can you say wild and crazy? and fun! and spunky! and energetic! being the prankster he is, he likes to have "sharp spikes" and nothing makes him giggle more than someone saying "OUCH" after touching them
sweet, soft and carefree - not much work (just towel dry and let it go), sometimes messy (but easy to fix), lots of personality!Then I started to wonder if my hair fits me??
-could use a trim
- could use some color
-is presentable about half of the time
ya, sounds about right! what does your hair say about you??





13 comments:
Great looks at the boys but....it's time Chaser Boy got his hair cut.
Dad (Bob)
At my house if the boys can just have clean hair I consider my day a success. My hair is in the yucky grow out stage so it is screaming for some style!
Great haircuts! My hair (read roots)says I am in need of a day at the salon.
That was a fun one. How funny that their hair is all so different.
As for my hair it says good thing my neighbor yells at me to come over when it is time to cut it or it too would be ignored in my life!
Ahhhhh just be thankful you don't have to deal with the long hair that comes with girls and the tangles that go along with said long hair........oy vey! ;)
Great idea for a post. I think you have your boys pegged! Love it!
white and thin - nope, only half applies
how do I follow Mom's comment!? :)
it is amazing all four come from the same mom and dad and are so different in looks in personality...yet look enough alike that you know they are brothers!
love the creative post!
I'll taaake...Number two. He's the one you said I could have, right? We need a little more organization around the house!
my hair.... let's see...it is no longer naturally blonde... I'm not sure what that says about me and my roots are screaming at me to color them again... I think that says that I'm rather laid back about my appearance which is so true. I would do rather well on a make-over show - my wardrobe is full of t-shirts, jeans and hoodies - it's all about comfort. now other things I'm not so laid back about... I don't think you have the space for the list hahahahaha!!!
What an awesome post! That is such a great idea with the tops of their head. It truly does show each personality without even having to pan down.
My hair says "After 36 years you still don't know how to make me look even remotely stylish!"
WOO HOO
NEVER NEVER NEVER change the little ones hair. It is GORGEOUS!
You have such creative posts! Love you blog...& love the personalities/hair analogy!
I love that you can see their freckles too! bBoys with freckles are the cutest! :)
of all the times your volume decided to work, it was on my last post!! :) sorry!
Post a Comment