Thursday, October 16, 2008

welcome to...

creative writing: blog 01
It has been too long and is time for another game (of sorts). I haven't been able to come up with an idea for awhile (because the last one was so awesome) but I am going to give it a go...
We (as in all of ya all and moi) are going to write a story. I will start the story out and you will all add on through the comments. I know some of you are saying that you aren't creative enough (and clearly, some of you are correct) but everyone can give (it can be as simple as..."and she was wearing cranberry stilettos" - see easy)!
Rules (as all games must have) you can comment as many times as you want, but their must be at least one other comment after yours...
I was sitting in my car with my head slumped on the steering wheel. I had never been so embarrassed - this was even worse than the time I was laying on the table, trying to casually flip through magazines, while awaiting my yearly exam and the {hot} doctor came in, took one look at me, and on his way out said, "Meg, you forgot to remove your underwear."...

28 comments:

Kristina P. said...

...I will step out of the room while you do that. Press the button when you're done...

JulyG319 said...

...In horror I realize I had my old ratty underwear on. You know the ones with the huge hole in them...

dede said...

...I should have donated those to charity last week, as I attended to - I hate it when I procrastinate!

Anonymous said...

...But this. That was nothing compared to this. If only I hadn't forgotten to bring my...

dede said...

...coupon organizer!...

Anonymous said...

I was standing there, in line, with my grocery cart full of junk food, when guess who came to stand in line behind me?

Kaylynn said...

the Relief Society President who had just asked me to teach an Enrichment lesson on Nutrition.....

peewee said...

...of Jello, and the health benefits of RED Jello, cuz it's an "anti-oxidant" and then he was all "hey...where is the cigarette section?"

Saralin said...

She pretended not to know me because she was wearing cranberry stilettos and her cart was full of...

peewee said...

JELLO!

Kaylynn said...

But it wasn't red jello, it was yellow which has recently been known to have the same effects as botox injections, but the President wasn't going to share this information with her society

dede said...

I quickly paid, without any coupons, and no price checks (thank goodness)and right when I was walking out the door...

Kaylynn said...

You ran into the glass door because...

Anonymous said...

...the {hot} doctor was just walking in!

dede said...

...the opposite door. I stood there stunned (mainly because my nose hurt so bad, but also, because - you know) for a moment, and when I started to walk out I realized my skirt was stuck in the automatic sliding glass door...

Kaylynn said...

which ripped my skirt exposing that .....

Emily Horne said...

Same ratty underwear I meant to get rid of.

Renee said...

Horrified, I saw the hot doctor looking at me & he said...

Kaylynn said...

nice underwear

Kim said...

With my face burning brighter than my butt showing through my old undies I retort...

Elisa said...

"Thanks man. They're my favorite." I then asked him for his autograph and if he wanted to join me in...

dede said...

a group discussion I was headed to (about the affects Mr. Darcy had on todays society)...

Kaylynn said...

I thought he would love to go because he was a dead ringer for Colin Firth

Annie Miller said...

Oh how I love Collin Firth in all his smug pompous glory...

Elisa said...

He politely declined saying "Mr. Darcy just ain't my bag." He suggested that I...

peewee said...

get back to regular blogging because he is sick of this story

dede said...

ok now - I was going to end the story with a great death or an "it was just a dream" ending - something really cool - but "peewee" chose to cut it off short - thanks (really, thanks)

Cristi said...

hilarious!!!