or should I say...
May the force be with you!
Well, we finally had a themed Halloween - I was pushing for Wizard of Oz, but none of my boys would put on red sparkly shoes, so Star Wars it is.
Here is the sweet and ever so cuddly Chewbacca (if I didn't get hair in my mouth every time I held him, I would put this on him everyday!) Chewy wouldn't take a nap today so he was a little cranky at first.
(here is a little star wars insight for you...Chewbacca and his wife, Mallatobuck, have a son named Lumpawarrump - thank you wikipedia)
I would say half the night he was Chewbacca and the other half he was a lumpawarrump!
This here is Plo Koon - never heard of him? me either! (my Star Wars knowledge doesn't go past the first movie - and by that I mean the real first movie - not the other one that was made a few decades later that is now the first?!?) Plo Koon put on his gear at about 7:00 this morning and is past out with it still on right now - he couldn't be happier!
awww - may the brotherly force ALWAYS be with them!
Boba Fett also has had his costume on for the last 14 hours or so. Boba was feeling a little grown up tonight and wanted to trick or treat with his friend a house or two in front of me and the "little" kids!
come on now, I know these are my creatures from a galaxy far far away, but how cute is that???
Darth Vader loves the whole decorating aspect of Halloween and is always insisting that we don't have enough decorations up. He LOVED this house - we stood there for quite some time so he could see all the decorations, take in the music and pose for a picture - his idea, and what Darth wants, Darth gets!
(did you know it is Darth Vader - I always thought it was Dark (thanks again wikipedia) - learn something new every Halloween!)
Hope you all had a Halloween as happy as this!
Now I am off to pick out all of the good candy before the kids wake up!!
May the force be with you!Well, we finally had a themed Halloween - I was pushing for Wizard of Oz, but none of my boys would put on red sparkly shoes, so Star Wars it is.
Here is the sweet and ever so cuddly Chewbacca (if I didn't get hair in my mouth every time I held him, I would put this on him everyday!) Chewy wouldn't take a nap today so he was a little cranky at first.
(here is a little star wars insight for you...Chewbacca and his wife, Mallatobuck, have a son named Lumpawarrump - thank you wikipedia)I would say half the night he was Chewbacca and the other half he was a lumpawarrump!
This here is Plo Koon - never heard of him? me either! (my Star Wars knowledge doesn't go past the first movie - and by that I mean the real first movie - not the other one that was made a few decades later that is now the first?!?) Plo Koon put on his gear at about 7:00 this morning and is past out with it still on right now - he couldn't be happier!
awww - may the brotherly force ALWAYS be with them!
Boba Fett also has had his costume on for the last 14 hours or so. Boba was feeling a little grown up tonight and wanted to trick or treat with his friend a house or two in front of me and the "little" kids!
come on now, I know these are my creatures from a galaxy far far away, but how cute is that???
Darth Vader loves the whole decorating aspect of Halloween and is always insisting that we don't have enough decorations up. He LOVED this house - we stood there for quite some time so he could see all the decorations, take in the music and pose for a picture - his idea, and what Darth wants, Darth gets!(did you know it is Darth Vader - I always thought it was Dark (thanks again wikipedia) - learn something new every Halloween!)
Hope you all had a Halloween as happy as this!
Now I am off to pick out all of the good candy before the kids wake up!!





11 comments:
How sweet is THAT!!! I thought Chase was an Ewok at first. Forgive me. I should know better!
Hope you get some goodies. We had slim pickings this year. NO ONE was home tonight, and there weren't many Trick or Treaters out tonight like in years past. I think it may have had something to do with the Windstorm blowing through. Roy had a happy birthday, though!
did you really think it was "dark" you make me smile! your boys are adorable!!!! i love themes...when they dress together!!!!
that last picture is PRICELESS!!!!
They all look so great!
Wahoo! I LOVE it! I LOVE that you could find 4 costumes with ONE theme. I LOVE that you picked Star Wars! (I am such a sci fi nerd and would've been just as happy if you'd picked Star Trek :) and I LOVE that Halloween house and I LOVE your pictures!
Such cute pictures and handsome boys. Thanks for all the information about who exactly they were dressed as. I am with you...VERY limited knowledge of Star Wars. I am sorry we missed them last night-we were one of the neighbors who was not home. Between my sister and Brad, my night was chucked full of activities...and of course, none of them were at my own home. So sad! Glad to see you all had a great Halloween and hope you got some yummy treats to stash away before the boys took over this morning!
I'm sorry, but chase took the costume prize for seriously cute on this one. I'm normally on team wesley for cuteness, but oh, that last pic! SOOOOO cute
Great costumes. I recognized Darth Vadar but the others were new characters to me.
Love the costumes! And I am all about picking out the good candy- because they don't truly appreciate the good chocolate like we do!
Oh my gosh LOVE IT!. Paige would have been in heaven at your house, she is obsessed with Star Wars. She decided that next year she will be Luke Skywalker, the baby will be Darth Vader and Grace can be Princess Leia.
Way too cute!!! I'm glad Chase was happy for trick or treating. I was a little worried for you there during the Halloween Parade in the morning.
ADORABLE! We need to do a theme next year.
Post a Comment