Tuesday, October 28, 2008

poor poor chase...

Today my friend Bobette and I went to "the field" to practise taking pictures. Our main objective ...working with props (specifically, this chair) although the sky was gorgeous and all the fallness around us was breathtaking, the chair was a little lacking - which is where the 2nd prop (chase) came in...unfortunately for him, he was just what the chair needed! unfortunately for you, I can't decide which ones I like best and since my family is enjoying their new wife/mom (read as Guitar Hero World Tour) I have plenty of time to wait for pictures to upload even though I still haven't taken a shower today or done the 5 load of laundry I SWORE I was going to do todayI also haven't finished the PTA stuff that I just got a reminder call AGAIN about or figured out how to make my pictures big again
(what is up with blogger this week?)
UPDATE - kinda figured it out but their has to be an easier way! or made dinner (take out anyone??)or done homework all right, even I am getting bored!
Just in case any of you are feeling REALLY bad for Chase... I will have you know, that we also took pictures of other objects while he was playing on the playground (and I did let him have my ABC gum - which I had to edit out of a picture) on another (totally unrelated) note - Cameron (who always gets a bad rap on this blog) picked this lavender for me last night - we were winterizing our yard and I was about to cut down the lavender bush, I picked one off and had him smell it and told him it was suppose to be calming. He said he wanted to pick the remaining flowers, so I went to a different plant until he was done. When we came in for the night he had all the lavender in a cup for me and told me it was for me, so I could relax (now, I wasn't born yesterday and totally know his hidden message with this "kind jester", but, this is suppose to improve his reputation, so I will just say...). Isn't he thoughtful and sweet!
Now I am off to make dinner, do homework, change a diaper, clean the house and wash some clothes BEFORE my laundry folding show (dancing with the stars) comes on!!
*Thanks Bobette for the fun time, can't wait to see your pictures!!*

14 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love those picture! The chair and the pumpkins! What a great idea.

Oh, and the kid is pretty cute too. :)

Saralin said...

Great pictures! Hope you enjoy your laundry folding show.

Carin Davis said...

Cameron IS SWEET!!! And so is Chase for putting up with you! :) LOVE the pictures!!!

Kaylynn said...

My favorite is the shot of Chase in the chair that isn't the close-up!

Annie Miller said...

I LOVE them! Mike says I'm a photoshop crack addict. Everytime I get up to go to the computer he says, "Are you going to feed your addiction?" Maybe the need a photoshop anonymous?

Rachel said...

Such beautiful fall pictures. You seriously have talent. I love the one of him with the big smile and the hat on. So cute! Gotta love those laundry folding shows.

Kim said...

Why is it Connor screams and runs away if I get my camera out and you get great shots!! Not fair!! (Oh yeah you didn't read that part about Connor screaming around cameras, when was it you wanted to do our pictures?)

Bobette said...

GREAT job on the pictures! LOVE them! I just finished posting mine! Thanks for the fun day, the cool chair and the yummy brownie! Hmmmm...what can we take pictures of tomorrow? Do you have any more brownies left...and a pepsi?

peewee said...

I love the last two....soooo pretty! Chase is cute too...but isn't he always? That chair? does NOT belong outside. And Cameron is too sweet...always has been.

Annemarie said...

Great pictures!! I like them all. Your baby is darling.

Laundry is overrated...keep taking pics!

Anonymous said...

There she is again .... kristina is the first to comment on every blog I read!!! She must LIVE on her computer!

ANYWAY...

I love the chair in pic.#1. I wish I had a chair like that. (I wish I had a tree like that....)

And the large pic of Chase, #4 I think, is AMAZING. Great colors, great pose, great post.

Oh, and who got kicked off of DWTS? I missed it!

Racheal said...

These are beautiful! Have I told you guys that I miss the "Miller family"...Every time I drive to my parents, who live about two blocks from your old stomping ground I think of you guys...Great memories!

Roger Gibson said...

So I decided to give the treadmill a rest and catch up on my blogging pals. That Chase is very adorable. Your pictures turn out fabulous! One of these days I will learn to take pics.

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

4th and 5th from the top are my fave faves! You are awesome. Feel free to call me next time to trek out with that chair....it is great!!!