today is wacky tacky day at the boys school!
It is the perfect day for our family. I just told the boys they could pick out their own clothes, do their own hair and be themselves! They should be set!
I could have been the parent that made up such a day - their are so many reasons it's great...
*finally a chance to use the 2 right-foot rain boots we bought and never got around to returning
*holes in your pants - perfect
*don't have to worry about misbehaved children (they are just being wacky)
*wearing the same shirt as yesterday (trying out tacky)
*it is much easier to find to separate shoes than a matching pair
*no need to wash your jacket, just wear it inside out
I think wacky tacky day should be every Friday!
(Cameron thinks it should be on Thursday - like yesterday, when he thought it was WT {interesting initials} day and came to school dressed appropriately, miss-matched shoes and all - sadly, no one even noticed!)
It is the perfect day for our family. I just told the boys they could pick out their own clothes, do their own hair and be themselves! They should be set!
I could have been the parent that made up such a day - their are so many reasons it's great...*finally a chance to use the 2 right-foot rain boots we bought and never got around to returning
*holes in your pants - perfect
*don't have to worry about misbehaved children (they are just being wacky)
*wearing the same shirt as yesterday (trying out tacky)
*it is much easier to find to separate shoes than a matching pair
*no need to wash your jacket, just wear it inside out
I think wacky tacky day should be every Friday!
(Cameron thinks it should be on Thursday - like yesterday, when he thought it was WT {interesting initials} day and came to school dressed appropriately, miss-matched shoes and all - sadly, no one even noticed!)





15 comments:
This post made me smile! They look great!
I'm with you, we should have WT day once a week.
The kids look great! This is a great idea~
I agree -- and the closer we get to summer, I think they should do it Mondays, too, when no one wants to get up and get dressed and head out the door for anything!
I'm going to suggest this to my PTO...
Nice photoshoppin'! Cute pictures. I bet they were the wackiest of them all :)
Wacky Tacky day is a PTA sponsored event and I didn't know it was today! Good thing I slept in and they qualified!
That's like "this day is for all of the parents of boys" day. Dang it, we NEED that day at our school. I thought pajama day was the best, but this takes the cake!
Great pictures!
I like the part about misbehaving is just "wacky"! lol!
Too cute!! That looks like us on a GOOD day...hee Bunch of nudist here!! At least they WEAR clothing!! I love all the wacky tacky stuff!!
wacky/tacky day is BRILLIANT!!!!
I like that although your boys could style their hair however they wanted, Dede, your two oldest did something similar.
Great minds really do think alike.
-Francesca
love the hair on the big boys. Smiley wanted to get in on the act but really... everyday is wacky/tacky day for him as his shoes are always on the wrong feet and his shirt is usually on backwards.
Nothin' like boys dressing themselves...they are so darling!!! Your easter pictures are darling too...Love the baskets you made for Carins girls...homemade is always way better than store bought!!! They are beautiful!
These are awesome pics!!! They look totally cool....off to see if I can get my boy's hair to do something cool like that right now :)
Post a Comment