Carin and Renata came over with their adorable girls on Thursday for
cookie - cupcake - coloring Easter eggs - creativity DAY!
Sound overambitious?
It was, we only got to the cookies! But we had fun doing it!
The boys quickly ran up, threw as much frosting and candy as was possible on their cookie, ate it in two or three bites and were back downstairs before you could say "here comes Peter Cottontail" (which is 'eggs'actly why you invite girls over for a day of baking!)
The girls carefully decorated their cookies and then wanted to save them for later (so they could admire them a little bit longer)!
Chase, Sophie and Mariana are excluded from both of those groups - we will put them in the "big helper" group!
They were right there, whether you needed them or not, eating dropped candy, sucking on bags of frosting, taking one bite out of different cookies, eating more candy, wanting to add one more color to a perfect masterpiece, did I mention candy?
We never got a chance to color eggs - we did however boil them - I am reminded of this EVERY time I open the fridge - rank!
cookie - cupcake - coloring Easter eggs - creativity DAY!
Sound overambitious?
It was, we only got to the cookies! But we had fun doing it!The boys quickly ran up, threw as much frosting and candy as was possible on their cookie, ate it in two or three bites and were back downstairs before you could say "here comes Peter Cottontail" (which is 'eggs'actly why you invite girls over for a day of baking!)
The girls carefully decorated their cookies and then wanted to save them for later (so they could admire them a little bit longer)!Chase, Sophie and Mariana are excluded from both of those groups - we will put them in the "big helper" group!
They were right there, whether you needed them or not, eating dropped candy, sucking on bags of frosting, taking one bite out of different cookies, eating more candy, wanting to add one more color to a perfect masterpiece, did I mention candy?
We never got a chance to color eggs - we did however boil them - I am reminded of this EVERY time I open the fridge - rank!





6 comments:
Mmmmmmm, cookies.
What fun! They look terrific. Nice that you provided such a fun thing to do for the kids.
thank you for entertaining us on a rainy spring break day!! it was SO much fun and DELICIOUS!!!!!
I love creative days! What a great day to spend a cold spring day.
Thank you so much for invinting us!!! it was great!!!
How cute are those! They look delicious too!
Post a Comment