Monday, April 6, 2009

before and after photos...

I thought I would show you all a few more before and after pictures -
not of the bathrooms, but rather my front room!
So, here is a before shot of the living room
before a weekend of family
before an average of 12-19 kids at any given moment
before lots and lots of food devoured...lets focus on the pretty things, shall we
ahhhhh....and here is 5 minutes later!

14 comments:

Annemarie said...

I know that "after" shot well. Why does the before NEVER last long???

Connie Miller said...

If that's the front room, I can't imagine what downstairs looked like.

Annie Miller said...

It's like you have your own labyrinth!

Saralin said...

Wow! I don't know what to say. Wow!

Carin said...

a picture is worth 1,000 words! your flowers are SO pretty!!!!!!

Bobette said...

I'll be over tomorrow with a bag of Cadbury mini eggs. And I'll help you clean even if you would like. Go to your happy place...

rychelle said...

hmmmmm.....i didn't ever hear about any tornados on the news.....

Jodi said...

Oh Good luck with that. That is a lot of crap in one room

peewee said...

Wow. What was the occasion? A grateful dead revival?

JulyG319 said...

Dang, my house looks like that after three kids and one husband have been in it!!! :s

robin said...

hahahahaha!!!! I was waiting for another makeover and you made me laugh instead!!! I can't wait until my whole house no longer looks like your front room... at least that's how I feel with all the sprucing up we have been doing on the house.

Cristi said...

we have the same couch!

Katie Hansen said...

This is so true in my house. Why do we even try?

Kim said...

Holy Catastrophe Batman!! I would have had a heart attack!