My trip to New York was perfect!!
These two wore me out (I have been napping the last 3 days! - or at least dreaming about napping)
It was great to spend quality (kid free) time with my sisters!
Love dah boat of yews!!!
I LOVE NEW YORK!
It is so busy, exciting, colorful, beautiful - it is filled with so many different sounds...honking horns, ambulance sirens & every language imaginable! The streets are filled with people of all nationalities, economic background and style! I loved watching moms holding on to their children, perfectly groomed dogs being walked, taxis being hailed and flags waving!
These two wore me out (I have been napping the last 3 days! - or at least dreaming about napping)
It was great to spend quality (kid free) time with my sisters!Love dah boat of yews!!!
I LOVE NEW YORK!It is so busy, exciting, colorful, beautiful - it is filled with so many different sounds...honking horns, ambulance sirens & every language imaginable! The streets are filled with people of all nationalities, economic background and style! I loved watching moms holding on to their children, perfectly groomed dogs being walked, taxis being hailed and flags waving!


A few highlights for me were...
Billy Elliot, followed by a treat at Serendipity
Central Park
Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty
MoMA
East Village/Soho
sesame bagels
and one of my best memories was an early night in,
hanging out with my sisters! 





29 comments:
I am so jealous! And Caesar's Palace in Vegas is opening a Serendipty 3. It makes me so happy.
Holy Bananas. I'm amazed by your photography, let alone the fact that your parents cloned your older sister in order to get Annie! I mean, they've always looked alike, but sheesh!
I'm totally jealous (sort of) that you were able to have this amazing experience with your sistahs. My sisters and I haven't been together in seven years, but if we did, somehow I doubt we'd make all the way back east. I'd settle for Moab!
awwww...you know where you said "and people walking around with perfectly groomed dogs" Well, that's how you KNOW i'm from NY...from my perfectly groomed dogs! totally. yep.
oh, and PS. You took better NY pics in 3 days than I did in EIGHT YEARS! Nice!
I love all the pictures--they are amazing! I'm glad that you had such a great trip. New York is an amazing place.
Some of my favorite memories EVER! Your pictures are FANTASTIC!!!! Looking at them brings it all back!!! We need to go again!!!! Love you!
You took some AMAZING pictures Dede! LOVE them! I'm glad you got some play time for yourself! You totally deserve it! It makes me a bit jealous having no sisters. You girls are my sisters!
Looks like you had a great time. I love to do things like that with my sisters. You took some great pictures. Makes me want to go to NY.
looks like you girls had an amazing time.
i really want to see billy elliot too!
Wow! Sounds like you had a great time! Your pictures are beautiful. I have never really wanted to go to NY, but now I do.
Great pictures - so glad you did this trip. I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!
Wow!!! love the NY pics! I'm sooooo needing a NY trip and Sheri keeps nagging/encouraging me to go. She goes ALL the time to take in the Broadway shows. One day... I dream of New York.
I loved the pictures, but dang when did Annie and Carin become twins????? I never realized they looked so much alike.
I'm glad you guys had such a good time. I wish my sister and I could go on a trip like that....some day maybe....
yah! What Carin said! You need to go again. i hear NY is PERFECT in July! Like, THIS July.
I heart NY too! I'm so jealous of you guys. I'm glad you took some grown up time. We all should be so lucky!
I LOVE the picture of you girls...you are all so beautiful! I miss all of you! okay now that I said something nice.....I'm so jealous that you went to NY...
Yes...I really do love the picture of you girls....and yes I'm still jealous!
I am totally jealous!! What awesome pictures!! I am so glad you had such an awesome time!! Please tell your sister hi!
xx
Dede-
Your pictures turned out sUper! How did you get such good night pictures? I'm so jealous. I'm going to D.C. next month and hoping to capture pictures like these, but of different things of course!
Sounds like your trip was awesome. I love the pictures you got! Glad it was so fun for you! Wow now I wish I had sisters.
Next time I'm planning to stow away in Carin's REALLY BIG carry on *wink wink*.
The photography is amazing, I love the pics of sisters too, it sounds like you all had a great time and got to spend some quality time together which is great :)
When I dream of having sisters I think I'll dream of you three, you have such a great relationship that you will always treasure.
So fun! That first photo of Annie and Carin looks like identical faces! I am seriously jealous...someday... Looks and sounds like a GREAT trip.
I just saw Serendipity 3. Couldn't get the hubby interested though. Dede, those are amazing pictures. I am so glad you had so much fun!
dede
i love that you can see your reflection in your sisters sunglasses of you taking their pic; so technically you are all in that pic together =)
did you say that one of your friends was going to maybe go with you and your sisters to ny?
so i KNOW that you took more pics than you are posting on here, so i am letting you know that you need to invite me over to see ALL of them and to tell me ALL of the stories of more of your favorite stuff that you cant post on here ;)
we missed you~!
I can't tell you how jealous I am of you!!! Great photos too!! I want to take a trip to NYC with MY sistahs!!!
Gosh, y'all are so cute! Aren't sisters just the best thing in the world?!
Great pictures that almost make me want to go to New York.
Ack! Who are these lovely ladies? Which one is Carin? I am guessing that you are the cute gal in the center in the last photo?
Such a fabulous trip!
-Francesca
oh man. i bet that was one fun trip!
Beautiful pictures! I love it!!! Can't wait to go :)
I love the pictures of you sisters - you all look great, and Annie's hair looks so cute short! That trip sounds like such a blast
Post a Comment