On Sunday we had a surprise birthday party for Cameron. By "we" I don't mean Bill and I - we cancelled the Sunday (Miller) family party that morning because we had pukey kids. Bill's family, however, didn't know about the pukey kids and showed up at the door right in time for dessert! We made Renata and her little baby go home, but was glad to welcome everyone else (in a enter at your own risk sort of way). Cameron was so excited (and I was pretty happy to be able to get rid of the cake)!
Cameron's 11 favorite things about his birthday...(I would say, "in no particular order" BUT this is the order he said them in
and he was pretty stuck after #3)
* toys and $
* cake
* cousins
* lighting his own candles
* customising his birthday cake
* turning 11
* going to Priesthood Preview
* advancing to 11 year old scouts
* going to see Bolt
* going out to ice cream
* riding home with Nana
Thanks to all who made his birthday so special. He has loved reading all of your comments on his b-day post!
(Carin - he said he taught Kate how to walk, not Sophie!)





4 comments:
That cake looks delicious! Sounds like a great birthday.
Sometimes Surprise parties are the best! Glad so many people helped to make this birthday special.
That was fun and your family was very brave...but I am glad they were for Cameron! I was worried my sick kids were going to ruin his birthday :)
I love this black & white collage. I might copy-cat you soon, beware!
Post a Comment