I am so grateful for the close bond my kids have - they love to be together - to make messes together - to play together - to invent games together -I like to think, that some of this comes from the bond that I have with my siblings (what a special privilege it is to be their sister) - I hope that their bond continues to hold together and become stronger and stronger (as my bond with Carin, Mike & Annie has)!





9 comments:
The privilege is mine- I am so grateful for you, Mike and Annie. I feel so lucky! I love the relationship your boys share~
xo
AWESOME picture. You guys are the BEST. I love your family!!
I love the picture and definition. You should take that exact same picture every year as they get older. Except eventually they won't all fit on that couch.
OK, so I told your mom I would post a comment because I've been secretly blog stalking you for a while now. Your mom used to work with my grandma and then your parents moved into my ward. She told me how talented you and Carin were and gave me your blog addresses. The picture of your boys is so great! I think your parents are great too! I loved your giveaway! (Jill grew up down the street from me)
your talking about annie lee right?
You seriously have the cutest boys ever!!! I LOVE this picture...it's perfect!
Great picture of those great boys!!
I'm grateful for your closeness also -- it's wonderful to see and be around. Thanks for your post.
Love the picture! And I love the bond between siblings!
How did you get them to look so happy in church clothes?
Post a Comment