I can't believe Cameron is eleven years old!!(That means I haven't had an afternoon to myself for 4,015 days - but more than that, it means that I have been able to be a mom to this awesome kid!)
11 things I love about Cameron...* he is smart and a great thinker
* he is my most cuddly
* he is my oldest
* he is helpful with his baby brother
* he is a good friend
* he has big, beautiful, blue eyes
* he loves to read
* he knows how to clean his own bathroom
* he is caring
* he remembers EVERYTHING (selectively)
* he loves to play
My 4 lb. little baby is growing into quite a young man! I am excited to see what he does with the responsibilities headed his way! He has taught me so much and will continue to do so, I'm sure.
Happy Birthday Cameron!We love you!






14 comments:
Holy Cow! You have an 11 year old? YOU are old! So cute! And yes, he does have beautiful, big, bright blue eyes! Happy Birthday to him!
Love this post - Cameron is awesome! Those eyes really grab you, don't they. I love how Cameron remembers everything - he's so smart and is so loving to his nana and papa. HAPPY BIRTHDAY>
Happy birthday--and he is how many days old? What a great kid!
Wow, he's 11! I'm having a hard time with Anna turning 8 in January, I can't imagine what I'll be like when she hits 11!!!!
Happy Birthday Cameron!
awwwww...that seriously brought tears to my eyes! Cameron IS soooo sweet. Remember when Drew always called him Camera? He will always have a special place in my heart, one, because I know him the best, and two, because he was buddies with drew :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERA!!!
Happy birthday Cameron! Love the pictures dede! They always turn out great! :)
Does knowing that you have been a mom for 4,015 days make you feel old? It makes me feel old.
Happy birthday Cameron!
Happy Birthday, Cameron!
I remember when you had him, he was so tiny! I also remember when he was really little & we were driving on I-15 & you turned on the radio & it was Barney or something & you told me that cool music gets replaced with kid music. :) He was giggling to the music in the backseat. What a doll then & now. He is such a sweet kid!
It can't be 11 years!!!!!!!!! I love his tender heart- and excited enthusiasm...and that he taught Sophie to walk!!!! Love you Cameron!!! Happy BIRTHDAY! Love your pictures!!!!!!!
Cute pictures Dede! He has the exact same smile in every picture! By the way, thanks for the picture of Ian's hands! I LOVED IT! What a creative idea! Do you mind if I share it with a few friends?
What a handsome young man! I never knew you called him "bug." I LOVE these pictures Dede. You are so talented. But having a great model helps. I can't believe the little two year old I met years ago is now 11. Boy how time flies. Happy birthday!
What a great tribute!! So, in 365 more days, he'll be PASSING THE SACRAMENT!!!
And, four pounds?!! Wow. Someday you'll have to post about that story. I had no idea! Kids are sure coming into this world fighting, aren't they? No wonder He saved the strongest for last!
Cameron is my first grand son and I couldn't ask for a better one.
Papa
I can't believe he is 11!!!! He is looking so mature.
Post a Comment