Monday, November 3, 2008

drum roll please...

first off, I would like to thank everyone for the very unnecessary compliments - you sure know how to make a girl blush! For a minute here, I am going to pay it back...
Carin - I learn from the best (and that would be you!)
Jill - you are beautiful, with a smile that lights up a room (and I think your boys are cute too)!
Susan - did I ever tell you I love sarcastic, funny people? name the place and me and my chair will be there!!
Peewee - the rice krispie treats are in the mail (or will be once I have your new address!)
Kaylynn - you are a fun mom, but more importantly, Pride & Prejudice is your favorite book!
Jodi - you are the queen of craft and you know how to get things done!
Sara - thanks for keeping it real - because of you, my head will fit on my pillow tonight (although, I think you owe me one more "thanks" - now you know what to make for dinner when you are mad at Brett!)
Renee - you are sweet, thoughtful, spiritual and you taught me about peanut butter fudge sauce!

OK - enough with the mushy stuff (which is totally NOT my thing)! I decided to have Wesley draw the names, because you can't stay mad at him very long - and then Chase wanted to help too (and if you get mad at him, you are just a sick individual!) - so, I am in the clear!
Without further delay...the winners are... I will contact you ladies and get you your stuff ASAP (I need my counter back!)
Thanks again to all who played and gave me the opportunity to
PAY IT FORWARD!!

12 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Wait a minute...how did I miss this?

Kaylynn said...

Thanks for the great compliment!

Saralin said...

The bishop's wife never gets mad at the bishop. ha ha. Very fun game.

Jillyan said...

Hooray! I never win anything! Thanks for the nice compliment!

Jodi said...

Thanks for the nice compliment. I want to see what you are giving out.

peewee said...

138 N detroit street
LA CA 90036

peewee said...

oh, also, don't send RK treats...i was just joking! they would be more expensive to send than make and also they'd get all stale! Hostess products, on the other, ship rather well....:)

Tammy Taylor said...

Man, I don't check your blog one day and you do something fun like this!

The Kleins said...

Hey Dede,
How's this for a blast from the past? The Candy Barrel. Arrghh! Looks like you've been keeping yourself busy with kids and creative stuff.

I'm friends with Susan and saw your picture on a comment on one of her posts. It took me a minute but then I thought. Hmmm. That looks like Dede from TCB. That was a lifetime ago! In case you don't remember me, my avatar isn't my picture so you'll probably have to search around my blog a bit before you find a picture of me. Sorry. My blog address is melwk.blogspot.com
Melanie Wolcott

Kim said...

Okay I am back on the computer and missed the whole thing!! Do it again!!

Renee said...

Wahooooooooooooooooooo... I never win ANYTHING! This made my day, Dede! You rock!

Carin Davis said...

whatever... :}

no, I mean...Congratulations ladies...it was a pleasure to play with you! :)