Saturday, November 15, 2008

i'm it...

did I ever mention I don't like being tagged??
Luckily for Susan, this is an easy one...
In your pictures go to your fourth folder &
pick your fourth picture

(because my pictures are super organized I had to go a little deeper)
so my 4th folder is 2007 - 4th folder in that folder is April - 4th folder in that folder is Chases b-day pictures - 4th picture (finally) in that folder is...here is a surprise, it is a picture that CARIN took (in case you were wondering, that was sarcastic - although, it is a little surprising that I actually have the picture - many that she took are sitting nicely in her super organized folders *reagan's cough baptism cough*) and, because one is NEVER enough...These pictures were taken for Chases 1st birthday party invitation and because I can never make a decision (not just picture related - I can never decide anything - ask my family) I believe I made a couple different invitations but I didn't blog then, so now I can't decide which ones to show you...and I can't decide what to write but the diaper that I am smelling right now is making a decision for me...
I'm done!
oh WAIT - I have to decide who to tag...(another 15 minute pause - this quick post is taking me an insane amount of time- and really smelling up my house)
ok, I tag, Jody, Jodi and Jill!

11 comments:

Carin Davis said...

oh no!!!
i haven't given you Reagan's picture!!!? i'll get right on that!

Anonymous said...

I loved that last picture so much, I just made it my desktop background. THAT IS THE MOST PERFECT PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN. Perfect light, perfect subject, perfect, perfect, perfect.

Now go change a diaper.

Annie Miller said...

I LOVED those! Nice flashback. So cute!

Jillyan said...

That is such a cute idea! I love the last one too. By far, my favorite!

Jody said...

I love the pictures too! I especially love that you can see the cute chubby baby legs! Chubby babies are always so cute! Thanks for tagging me...I'll get right on it!

Bee said...

I can see why had a hard time choosing. I guess my favorite is the one of him with those cute little hands over his face. The only thing is, you can't see his cute little face. He really is cute!

Rachel said...

Love these pictures! The balloons are such a great touch. not to mention the adorable little boy in them!

peewee said...

that last one should be a greeting card.

Saralin said...

Really cute pictures. The 2nd is my favorite.

Kim said...

Thanks for not tagging me I fear that my 4th in 4 is probably some horrific picture during labor!!:)

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Geez Louise, yours are all super model pics. The one with him to the side on the horizon is crazy awesome.
And now that I know how much you adore being tagged I think I shall tag you more often mwahahahahaha.