The challenge: post one image with one word that is an expression of gratitude.
Now, that is where the post should end (but, ONE word and only ONE picture - come on!). And I know the saying goes...A picture is worth a thousand words. BUT, their is a story behind this image and expression (and I need to make up for not posting all week!)
The other day my friends and I went to the DI (which is like the local Salvation Army) to look for some old chairs - while we were there Chase found this little doll (and before you gag - it has since been thoroughly sanitized) which my friend bought for him (and I must say, it was $1 well spent)! 
He LOVES this doll and is very protective of it - carries it around with him EVERYWHERE - sleeps with it - eats with it - feeds it his sippy - but his favorite thing to do with it is...
show you its his "peeps" and "beans"!





17 comments:
these pictures are SO cute!!!! i LOVE the texture use!!!!! i am glad you posted more than one!!!! :)
now Sophie and Chase can play babies together!!!!!
Oh dede!!! I am laughing so hard I am crying!!! At first I thought it was fraula. But then it had no hair. That is the cutest/funniest thing EVER!!!
That is hilarious! I can't stop laughing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!
Love the Innocence picture - the stool in the snow is a great background. Are we going to name Chase's new friend?
These are sooooooo GOOD!
Innocent huh? Well, Chase is. :) Darling pictures! Thanks for the laughs yesterday! It was fun!
VERRRRRRY SWEET....Now, go put some clothes on that nekkid baby doll!! I'm blushing!!
One more reason why he is my favorite!
The pictures are wonderful and the story behind them is very funny. Thanks for a fun trip to DI.
Thanks DeDe for keeping me laughing!!!
That is so cute he loves that doll so much! Jack has a baby doll he stole from one of the girls, but it's a girl doll so no peeps and beans here. :)
Great pictures too!!! You and your sister are so talented! I'm jealous. ;)
The pictures are great Dede. I have never seen a boy doll!
Great pictures! I love the bench - was that a DI purchase? And what nice friends to buy Chase a new doll!
SO funny and way too cute! I just love your boys and all your hillarious stories!
Beautiful pictures! I love them!
if he loves the baby so much...why doesnt he put clothes on the thing while it is snowing outside?..pretty irresponsible if you ask me.
Okay, can I keep him? Or at least borrow him for awhile. That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
Post a Comment