Sunday, November 2, 2008

pay it forward...

Look what I got in the mail... My friend Annemarie had a "pay it forward" tag on her blog and I DIDN'T win - BUT she payed it forward forward and sent me something anyways (and it is so cute - thanks!)!
My favorite part... a pumpkin dip recipe!! You see, Annemarie also has this blog - so I know it is going to be tasty (and I LOVE pumpkin dip!)! So would YOU like in on the fun?
(before you answer that - let me just tell you something you might not know - and I don't like to brag - BUT - I am crafty!!)
Read on...The PAY IT FORWARD exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return.The recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward".
Here are the rules:
I agree to send along some goodies to three random people who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three people post this information and "Pay It Forward" to three people who comment on their post. You must promise to mention this on your blog and send off your goods to those three people so that this continues. As soon as I have drawn my three lucky bloggers, I will email you a request for your shipping address.
Hmmm...what will will be coming your way? Let's just say, it is made and sitting on my counter waiting to be shipped off, and it's cute, and has a fall theme - that's all I am giving you!
*disclaimer - the original rules of the "pay if forward" tag say the first 3 comments win - but I changed it, because I could see myself (like Annemarie) feeling bad for #4 and 5 and 6 - so I decided to just draw 3 names from all comments - and I am totally willing to cheat if the comment is nice enough - good luck - if you don't want to play, you can still comment and say "I don't want to play" because I love comments - all comments must be received by 3:47 p.m. mtn. time on Monday November 3rd, 2008 - void where prohibited !!

8 comments:

Carin Davis said...

you're amazing, talented, crafty, handy, smart, generous, witty, outstanding....have I been "nice" enough!? :)

Jillyan said...

I agree with Carin! I am just getting to know you, but what I have learned already is that you are talented, crafty, handy, smart, witty, and the best blogger I know! I also think you take amazing pictures of all your handsome boys!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Ooooh dang, your suck up sister took so many of the good ones *snicker*!! Ummmm okay, you're clever, beautiful, you have four boys and are an awesome mom to them, you are uber crafty, you're becoming quite the photographer, you make amazing things like Easter baskets that I heart, you're going to take me out on a photo outing with you and your sister and you're going to bring your chair *nudge nudge*.....you gave me the recipe for Taco Soup which ROCKED....

peewee said...

ME ME ME.
You make THE BEST rice krispie treats IN THE WORLD!! Sooooo, can u send some? thanks.

Kaylynn said...

You do have a great blog, and you are an amazing photographer. Crafty, hmmmm.

Jodi said...

I would have to agree with Carin. But I just want to see what you are handing out. Good luck!

Saralin said...

I love the candy corn and I have seen the prize for this pay it forward, it is very cute. After all the previous comments I feel, that as a true friend, I need to say something to keep your head from swelling: my family doesn't like your spicy mac and cheese. Sorry.

Renee said...

Your "crafty" item is a sure thing. It is a gaurantee that whatever it is will be adorable! :) Hope you post a picture of whatever it is...