Wednesday, November 12, 2008

g.e.d. required...

I decided to analyze my blog
(and a few others - cause that's the kind of person I am!).
The first test is The Blog Readability Test, to show what level of education is required to understand this blog ...

blog readability test

(at least I wasn't elementary, like some of you - hee hee -
although, that comment was very elementary).
Next, I checked out the Genderanalyzer and found out that I am/write
75% woman (which would totally explain my deep voice).

Finally, I skittered (hope you are keeping up, my elementary friends!) over to get Typealized which analyzes me, the author, to find out I am...

The entertaining and friendly type (so true!). They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty (you would definitely think that if you saw me right now!) and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells (by "sweet" they mean NO SMELLS - right?) . They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves (yawn). They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way (I guess that means I won't help you out unless LOTS of people know about it, sounds right!). They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions (WHAT?!?).

Ahh
, that was fun - I need to stay home with sick kids more often!
(UPDATE: Reagan's mild case of chicken pox has started blistering - which is good! I took some pictures of him last night and he very nicely asked me not to put them on the blog. I will honor his request (for now - the scab pictures in a few days will probably be better anyways!!))

15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think my blog was college level. No surprise there since apparently, no one knows that my blog title mean.

Carin Davis said...

I'm too nervous to check my ed. level-- "elementary" would take the wind out of my sails!!!

Carin Davis said...

yep...it was elementary.... :(

Annie Miller said...

Newswriters aim for the 5th grade...so noone be beat themselves up for elementary level. It's waht most people like to read!

Annie Miller said...

I do know how to spell "what" I swear.

Kim said...

I am not even going to check!

JulyG319 said...

Well I am writing at a high school level but apparently I seem a bit manly as that GenderAnalyzer site had this to say about me....
We guess http://julyinwonderland.blogspot.com/ is written by a man (60%), however it's quite gender neutral.
:( Maybe I need to talk about pms more often!!!

Jillyan said...

I was at least Jr. High!

Stacy said...

I missed something...when did Reagan come down with the chicken pox?

Anonymous said...

Whoa...well, apparently, I'm writing at genius levels (I bet it's because I let my kids post a few times) which is immensely flattering.

Especially since the gender thing thinks I'm only 54% female. Ouch. Creepy even.

And the Type thing didn't even like my blog. I couldn't get it to work.

I'm going to go put on some mascara now. Right before I go to bed.

peewee said...

don't feel bad guys! not EVERYone can be post grad college level!! I still like you all! I will ALWAYS wave at you from my smarty podium. (thats pronounced po-dee-um)

Connie Miller said...

Glad I don't have a blog! You all are hysterical -- and Dede, you help all people (some who don't even deserve it) without a care of being noticed!

Saralin said...

I hope my private status keeps you from analyzing my blog. I don't even want to know.

Bee said...

I'm Bee, JulieG's friend. This was so cool. I was a college-level, MAN with feelings! Won't my husband be surprised?!

Tammy Taylor said...

Wow - I can't believe mine is a Genius level. Probably because there are so few postings!