I was able to get out of the house today and go to my
friendly neighborhood market -
here is what I bought...
item #1 Halls mentho-lyptus honey-berry cough drops
purpose - do cough drops really have a purpose? they are more like a placebo!
reason - Bill has a little cold (the same little cold that we have all had) - just in case you don't know Bill very well...little colds STOP his world...he calls his mom and dad for sympathy...and sometime friends...I am not very sympathetic...poor Bill (but at least you were mentioned on the blog - hi honey!)
item #2 Aveeno Skin Relief Bath Treatment
purpose - relieves itchy, irritated skin due to: CHICKEN POX
reason - poor, sweet, vaccinated Reagan woke up this morning telling me he had 10 mosquito bites (which is more like 30 chicken bites - and growing!). Maybe this is a good time to apologize to all the family we have been hanging out with the last few days (especially the baby cousin - and cousins cousin - who are visiting from out of state) and to Reagan's class at school, and all the people at church, etc. Bill's response - I woke him up (once I had a confirmation) to tell him that Reagan had the chicken pox - the first thing he said, "I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose" - no lie.
item #3 - Compound W
purpose - the removal of common warts
reason - to clean up Cameron's wart infested feet!
item #4 - Children's Benadryl
purpose - temporarily relieves itching
reason - see item #2
item #5 - Midol
purpose - temporary relief of cramps, bloating, headache and fatigue
reason - self explanatory
item #6 - Diet Coke
purpose - caffeine
reason - see item #5
So, who wants to come play??
friendly neighborhood market -
here is what I bought...
item #1 Halls mentho-lyptus honey-berry cough dropspurpose - do cough drops really have a purpose? they are more like a placebo!
reason - Bill has a little cold (the same little cold that we have all had) - just in case you don't know Bill very well...little colds STOP his world...he calls his mom and dad for sympathy...and sometime friends...I am not very sympathetic...poor Bill (but at least you were mentioned on the blog - hi honey!)
item #2 Aveeno Skin Relief Bath Treatment
purpose - relieves itchy, irritated skin due to: CHICKEN POX
reason - poor, sweet, vaccinated Reagan woke up this morning telling me he had 10 mosquito bites (which is more like 30 chicken bites - and growing!). Maybe this is a good time to apologize to all the family we have been hanging out with the last few days (especially the baby cousin - and cousins cousin - who are visiting from out of state) and to Reagan's class at school, and all the people at church, etc. Bill's response - I woke him up (once I had a confirmation) to tell him that Reagan had the chicken pox - the first thing he said, "I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose" - no lie.
item #3 - Compound W
purpose - the removal of common warts
reason - to clean up Cameron's wart infested feet!
item #4 - Children's Benadryl
purpose - temporarily relieves itching
reason - see item #2
item #5 - Midol
purpose - temporary relief of cramps, bloating, headache and fatigue
reason - self explanatory
item #6 - Diet Coke
purpose - caffeine
reason - see item #5
So, who wants to come play??





19 comments:
I guess when it rains...it pours! I think ALL men are the same way with being sick. Even when Rob gets a headache it serioiusly wipes him out for the rest of the day and nothing else gets accomplished! Thanks for reading my blog! At least a few people love us!
ummmm...yeah...I'll be staying home- but missing you all terribly! i hope you ALL feel better soon!!!!
This could be a visa commercial---diet coke 1.36, relief--priceless.
This reminded me that I needed a Diet Coke, so thank you.
awwww :( if I were there I'd make you rice krispie treats! Too bad for annie! well, they do say get it over with young! get ready dede...for 4 boys w/chicken pox!
Where's the picture? Doesn't Reagan want his spots memorialized? Chicken pox are the pits -- you have to wait so long to see if everyone else is going to get them. Hope all will heal quickly.
Oh, so sad, poor Reagan...I totally remember having them, bleh!
Midol is the bomb!
That is hilarious! I mean, not for you, for you that is hideious. But for the rest of us mom's that rush to the store for the random cures it makes me laugh. The one thing you are missing is a box of chocolate donuts or something...hmmmm I guess that says somthing about me that I'm thinking chocolate will cure all of the ills!
Your house sounds as fun as mine right now! I just have to say, I am quite jealous of how much cheaper things are in Utah! If I would've bought all the pharmaceutical stuff here that you did there it would've at least been $50.00. NOT FAIR! Good luck with the chicken pox (and the cramps)! Ugh!
Ho. Lee. Cow.
Any other plagues, pestilences, or acts of God coming your way? I'll be sure to let you know.
Hey!! I think I just hit the jackpot or something!! Look at my post time....11:11 on 11/11!!!
Where's the balloons and the confetti??!!
Well at least you know ONE of your ailments won't be spreading to anyone else in your 5 boys 1 girl family.
I'm SO SORRY! I hope your all feeling better soon! Let's see some pictures of those chicken pox!
What...no chocolate?? Girl - you definitely need some!! Goes well with the Midol.
Good luck with the sick house. Can I order a pizza for you? You know...to be delivered by someone else?? :)
I think that I feel sorry for you the most. You have to take care of all of them along with your aunt flow. Sorry. Good luck.
I did try to call you today. I found out that Cameron won on his reflections picture. I am ordering his trophy today. Congrats!!
You are a popular girl! Sorry about all the ailments. Let me know when you need a coke! I will be more than happy to get it for you! :)
I am exhausted just looking at that! Whew! Thank heavens for soda :)
you crack me up sis...although i'm supposed to be the funny one in the fam..back off.
That was hilarious. Made me laugh!
Post a Comment