Thursday, October 23, 2008

sugar and spice...

guess who came to play today? our sweet niece Mariana! Wesley gets so excited when he knows he is going to see Mariana. He told me ahead of time that we needed to turn the TV off as soon as she got here - he also had his special blanket ready to lay on the floor for her. Mariana is such a good sport about being held by Wesley and Chase and Wesley and Chase (and occasionally her Aunt Dede)
the other reason they like Mariana to come over? because her mama comes with her. Their Aunt Renata plays and plays and plays with them! She lets the boys show her ALL of their tricks and each one is met with great enthusiasm! She will read them books, do flashcards, teach them Portuguese, dance and sing them songs (all in one trip!).We are so lucky to live close to them and to have them in our lives!!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She's beautiful! They are adorable together.

Annie Miller said...

Oh my...what a cutie! Great pictures. Always nice to get a new niece!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet little cherub. I love little girl babies!!

JulyG319 said...

Yes you are very lucky to live close to your family. And what an adorable family too!! :)

Saralin said...

She is really a pretty baby. Great pictures. I got tagged yesterday so, I'm tagging you today. List 7 unusual things about yourself then tag 7 people.

Connie Miller said...

Very cute! Do they know that Mariana is a girl???? Renata is so fun to be around - what fun for all.

robin said...

What a cute niece! and how awesome for them that they have such a great aunt!!!!

renata ryan said...

Dede, I love the pictures!!! You are the best!
I also love going to play with you. I always have tons of fun!!! The boys are so sweet!!!
Connie I don't think Chase knows Mariana is a girl, he always says He stinks, he needs wipes" hahaha. Thanks for all the fun.
Love,
Renata