My neighbors are building a new shed and I am tempted to ask them if I can rent it out as "Bill's dog house" - I think he would fit comfortably there. I know you are saying "Bill"? What could he have possibly said/done??
(maybe you never read this? and just in case you are slow on the beat, Phill=Bill)
Well, let me explain...
(maybe you never read this? and just in case you are slow on the beat, Phill=Bill)
Well, let me explain...
On Monday night we had a little party over here with some (40 or so) old friends from back home (some of which I haven't seen for 16 years!!). It was a great night to get reacquainted and catch up with some awesome people! The party is where Bill gets in trouble, but to help you understand better, I need to back up to a few days previous, when Bill was getting Chase dressed after a bath...actually, before you get that story, I need to back you up about another year...
(1 year ago) Chase likes my boobs - it is understandable as they were his lifeline for the first year - often when I hold him, he pats them and says "I like those".
(2 months ago) as Chases vocabulary has taken off, he changed from "I like those" with the accompanying pat, to "I like your beans" (still with said pat). He also likes his own "beans" and looks for them often. I am not one of those parents that insists that my children call all of their body parts by the anatomically correct phrase - I think sayings such as "beans" and "unit" are cute and endearing!
(4 days ago) back to Bill - when Chase was getting his bajamas (that's for you Annie) on he was asking Bill where his "beans" were. Bill (so wisely) corrected him saying, "those aren't your beans, they are your boobies". "Boobies?", Chase repeats.
(Monday night) while holding Chase and talking to 4 of the above mentioned fellows, I get a familiar pat, followed by
"I like your boobies".
Now let me further explain, for dinner we had a taco bar - had my sweet little baby said he liked my "beans", I (without missing a beat) would have said, "black or pinto?". But instead, thanks to Bill, I (with a red face) left the conversation with the gentlemen and found some women (where, we very comfortably talked about breasts!).
Anyway - I am giving my neighbor a call in the morning to see how much it would cost to rent out the shed - maybe we could even set his x-box up in there!
"I like your boobies".
Now let me further explain, for dinner we had a taco bar - had my sweet little baby said he liked my "beans", I (without missing a beat) would have said, "black or pinto?". But instead, thanks to Bill, I (with a red face) left the conversation with the gentlemen and found some women (where, we very comfortably talked about breasts!).
Anyway - I am giving my neighbor a call in the morning to see how much it would cost to rent out the shed - maybe we could even set his x-box up in there!





18 comments:
Great Story!!! So sad to miss another "Petaluma Reunion". Look forward to the next one and find out what else Chase likes or how long Bill has been in his new home!!!
Take Care - Love Tiff
Did anyone take photos???
That story rocks!!! I particularly like the timeline....it was like a movie cutting back in time and then flashing forward. You must get him back on "beans", that is just too cute. Tell him his daddy, who now lives in the neighbors shed, was incorrect and that your boobies are really still just your beans :)
where was I? I would have really enjoyed that! :)
LOL! He he he. Braden still has a little boobie obsession. I think it comes from nursing Grace. It's not cute when they're almost 4!
OH! I though that was YOUR shed!
Bill, Bill, Bill. When is the shed warming party. How about you stick to your own anatomical words and leave the girl parts to the ladies.
That is hilarious!! It sounds like it was a fun time - wish we could have been there!
I was so glad to see you posted this story. It was even more funny reading it...and I was able to give Brad a heads up since he seems to be pretty clueless sometimes. I hope Bill likes his new home. BTW-the story about his mom and the spider...Priceless! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I'm sorry, I can't help it. You were talking to my brother, weren't you? And his sons, too, probably.
I love the idea of a dog house for husbands. Couldn't you just pitch a tent in the back yard -- or down the street -- and call it good? I'm sure it would come in handy during those cold and frigid winter months that are rapidly approaching!
Thanks for the standing O! I'm not worthy.
I've seen your comments and picture here and there, and I always thought you were very pretty.
And look, we both used boobs in our posts!
I'm adding you to my Reader. I will be stalking you and commenting, profusely.
Yes there must be something in the air. There's boobies everywhere. ;) And I am going to try to embrace the size and just suck in the gut that goes along with it! LOL
Thanks for following my blog. :) It's nice to know it's being read by people I know! I read yours daily now. :)
Thanks for the good laugh on your behalf. That was funny.
I was surprised you didn't keep backing up and backing up and backing up with your story. hahahaha!!!
I can't believe my filter didn't filter out the word boobs. I had a nice chuckle. Maybe if your "beans" were bigger...
That is hilarious! Who were you talking with? Thanks again...that was so fun!
:)
Oh too funny- I think I would have died. We're starting with the boob talk too- all these girls. They even compare sizes already (mine are bigger than hers! doesn't matter that I'm 4!).
Just hoping Bob's name shows up as her own now.
Post a Comment