Tuesday, October 7, 2008

not far to FALL...

Today I took Wesley to the auditions of Little People, Big World he thought that maybe he could play the pesky little brother he even showed how great he would be by squeezing into this jack-o-lanternThey thought he was perfect for the pesky part, but didn't qualify in other areas oh well, maybe one of my other kids will make me rich! I still thinks he looks darn cute in a jack-o-lantern! OR - maybe we went to Pumpkin Land instead (one of my favorite fall activities)!
As soon as Wesley got out of school, the boys, my friend and I, and Chases little buddy headed to Orem for an afternoon of fun! They had so much fun crawling through tunnels (I am not sure if Wesley has to go to the bathroom or if he pretending to be Michael Jackson - either way - watch out Chase!)
playing on the playground (I think a tire swing is quickly becoming on of my favorite places to take the boys pictures - they love it!!)
feeding the stinky goats - and saying hi to all the other animals picking out the perfect pumpkins (2 down - 2 to go!) Chase's little buddy's mom was smart enough to bring a dump truck and he (the little buddy) was nice enough to share it with the boys - it was one of their highlights!

They (well maybe not Chase) also loved the "spooky house". Their is also a corn maze (which we didn't do) and bounce houses (which are only open from 3:30 - 6:00)
The weather was perfect - the company was awesome - the kids were cute - we had a blast!!
(for more info on Pumpkin land click here!)

9 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and you never know there might have been a talent scout there. (Kaylynn your new blogging friend)

Jody said...

Thanks for the fun day! We really had a great time and "the little buddy" was totally exhausted after all the running around, which gave mom and dad a chance to watch a movie together without staying up too late! Can't wait for the next play date!!

BTW-Thanks for the awesome pictures!

Saralin said...

I am so excited for Fall! Looks like everyone had a great time. Your pictures turned out really cute.

peewee said...

eeeewww....that last picture is GROSS!

Annie Miller said...

I LOVE Pumpkinland! Is it open in November? That post was hilarious...and the pictures were AWESOME!

Carin Davis said...

a perfect fall activity!!!!!
i am glad you had fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had nightmares about that last rotten vegetable. I think it's a pepper, but it reminds me of Phyllis Diller. Blech.

And tell Wesley not to give up his dreams of becoming a thespian. The show must go on!

Stacy said...

Those pictures reminded me of the pictures of Anna, Zach, Cameron, Reagan and Kayla when we went about 8 years ago. I loved those pictures....and these were just as cute...how fast the time flys.

robin said...

looks like a lot of fun. My kids are dying to go to Thanksgiving point. This weekend is a no go with Jaden and Gage going to the BYU game. I hope the weather warms up again next week so we can go. By the way... was that pepper supposed to look like someone famous????