Monday, March 3, 2008

often deluded...

I am Emma Woodhouse!

Take the Quiz here!

You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma!
You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like!
I am aware that this isn't me to a "t" - but if you can't be Lizzy - than Emma is pretty cool! Take the quiz and let me know who all my dear friends are and of course I will be willing to help you if you need it - it is my duty after all!!

8 comments:

Connie Miller said...

I couldn't take the test, because it didn't have "daughters" as best friend.

Kim said...

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Annie Miller said...

I would love to be Emma!

Annie Miller said...

Nope...Elinor Dashwood for me.

Carin Davis said...

queen, creative, well liked...fits you to a "T"

I was Elinor too-

peewee said...

OH Dede...you HAVE made your mark on blogs...I just went to Mike & annie's blog and started laughing cuz it looks just like yours and mine!! Now, can you come do something with my living room?!

dede said...

I think YOU would need to do something with my living room - or Carin could come do both!!

*J*E*N* said...

"Lest I seem to perfect" I am Lizzie but don't worry that means I suffer from pre-judgement!