HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Was thinking of you last night as we all played scatergories and I was all "have you guys heard of "ticket to ride?"..."you gotta get that one!" xoxo!!
I am a 37 year old wife, mother of four (BOYS), book addict, minivan driver, school volunteer, scrapbooker, blog hopper, aspiring quilter, picture takin' fool, who after much pestering, has been convinced that blogging is better than doing the many things on my to do list!
8 comments:
Looks like a great day! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thankful for YOU!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Was thinking of you last night as we all played scatergories and I was all "have you guys heard of "ticket to ride?"..."you gotta get that one!"
xoxo!!
happy thanksgiving, dede!
looks like you've got plenty to be thankful for.
So you DID have it at your house! Your pictures are darling! I am thankful for YOU!!!
Such a beautiful collage, Dede. Loved this!
Hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday weekend!
I was so glad to see pictures of so much family. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving and wish you a Merry Christmas.
Love this!
Post a Comment