Monday, December 7, 2009

his team...

Wesley FINALLY had his first basketball game on Saturday!
Photobucket
He has been waiting and waiting to be on a "team"!
Photobucket
Needless to say, he loved every minute of it!


He has changed his Santa request from a transformer to a basketball hoop and has been "practising" nonstop! Now, if I could just get him to be that excited about cleaning his room!

9 comments:

Bobette said...

Wow! You're up early! Those are darling pictures of Wesley! I love the one of him drinking his water!

Connie Miller said...

He looks good to me!! Maybe if you put a hoop on his closet door with a hamper underneath, he'd clean up the clothes at least.

Carin Davis said...

MOM! NICE IDEA!!!

Wesley couldn't NOT be cuter...and his enthusiasm made me day!!!! When is his next game! We want to come cheer him on!!!!!!!!

Kaylynn said...

What fun! I can see why you love being a mom of all boys.

annie gray said...

Those boys -- Wesley in particular -- are bouncing more than the ball! That video made my day. Cute. Cute. Cute.

peewee said...

he is so darn cute!!! He's always looks like one of the little rascals!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I love how he celebrates the point they got :) This is MY nephew :)

Annie Miller said...

Braden just started Tball! It's so fun. Maybe we can see him play when we're in town?

peewee said...

This is simply unacceptable. Just post pics. I know you have them.