Sunday, November 15, 2009

sharing - easier done than said...

Photobucket
Last week for family home evening, Wesley said he wanted to be in charge!
Photobucket
He wanted to lesson to be on sharing,
so we could all take turns pulling out his loose tooth!
Next time I will record the event - nothing is funnier than helping Wesley pull out his tooth.
Photobucket
Once it was out (Bill having the final pull) we went around the room and gave him hard words to say with his new large gap! (so cute)
Just like last time, he didn't want to put the tooth under his pillow because he wanted to show his teacher (I am sure one of these days the tooth fairy will be more important to him than show and tell)!
Photobucket
After everyone was in bed, Reagan came into my room and said
"Mom, I figured out who the tooth fairy is."
"Really? How does that make you feel?"
"Kinda sad but kinda glad - the kids in my class were making fun of me for still believing"
When he was leaving to go to bed, he turned around and said,
"but I still believe in Santa!!"

11 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I told my kids that we were the tooth fairy. I'm not sure that was such a great idea because if I forget to put something under their pillow, they know to blame me.

Jodi said...

That is so cute of Reagan in believing. I love when they loose there front teeth I just hate when they start to grow back.

Annemarie said...

They want to believe sooooo badly!

The rule in our house..."If you do not believe, you do not receive!"

Bee said...

What a fun family home evening?! I would love to have heard some of those words! I was the sad one when my daughter stopped believing. It was one more step in growing up - and away.

Wesley has beautiful eyes.

Kristi Veale said...

So Cute!

Annie Miller said...

If he keeps doing that, he won't have any teeth left!

Jillyan said...

Wesley is the cutest! Love the new gap.

Connie Miller said...

Wesley is the BRAVEST! I never would have let anyone try to pull my tooth out! Love his new smile.

Tell Reagan, I believe in Santa too!

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon that kid is going to need dentures and eat nothing but jello! We had to instate a family rule one year -- the tooth fairy was going broke with all the teeth that the girls were losing -- so we tried to encourage them to earn pocket money a different way!

And I'm totally, 100 percent jealous of Wesley's freckles. And his mohawk.

Camille said...

That is so cute!! Love the pictures!

robin said...

Cute pics of Wesley - I can't believe that he is already looking older in the few months we have been gone. Stop growing!!!!