This year for Halloween I told the kids that they could pick something to wear from the myriad of costumes we have downstairs, so...
Wesley was the same star wars guy he was last year

Reagan (and more importantly - 6 of his friends) was the grim reaper

Cameron decided to be a little more creative, he was a "box"

(someone actually gave him a king size candy bar for "trying")
and then there was Chase
Chase was very adamant on being a witch -
he was also very specific with his details...
he needed a "vroom with a cat on it" (check)

a "big hat"(check)

a "spider ring like Sophies" (check)

"witches pants" (check)

When it was time to go trick or treating, I told him to go get his cape (which he had been wearing for a week straight). He said it was downstairs and went to grab it, he came up 5 minutes later (NOT with a cape in his hand) and said, "I want to be a cowboy"

{I hate Halloween}
Wesley was the same star wars guy he was last year

Reagan (and more importantly - 6 of his friends) was the grim reaper

Cameron decided to be a little more creative, he was a "box"

(someone actually gave him a king size candy bar for "trying")
and then there was Chase
Chase was very adamant on being a witch -
he was also very specific with his details...
he needed a "vroom with a cat on it" (check)

a "big hat"(check)

a "spider ring like Sophies" (check)

"witches pants" (check)

When it was time to go trick or treating, I told him to go get his cape (which he had been wearing for a week straight). He said it was downstairs and went to grab it, he came up 5 minutes later (NOT with a cape in his hand) and said, "I want to be a cowboy"

{I hate Halloween}





10 comments:
LOL!!! What a kid!
He's so cute!! Personally, I liked the witch costume!
Just think - another costume all ready for next year. He was an adorable cowboy!
That's so funny! Sounds like Bria wasn't the only one changing minds at the last second!
They all look great! I did love the cowboy costume from last year. He always looks adorable!
OH! It sooooo runs in the family!!! Will our kids grow up hating Halloween as adults??? Did we like Halloween as children??? hmmmm!
I think Chase is an adorable witch and cowboy!
It's true, Chase can't really lose when it comes to being cute. As for Cameron, I love that he was thinking outside the box. Har har.
Great post!
Love the costumes!
I like the box--probably the most clever.
Loved this! So typical of kids. I think most moms can share a similar story. I especially loved the box.
Post a Comment