While we were in Arizona Mike and Annie were nice enough to take us out on their new boat a few times. We had so much fun...
{click to enlarge}
The kids (and Bill) loved tubing and I love watching them (I don't quite trust Mike with my life, but I am willing to let him at the boys!). Seeing their facial expressions and limbs flailing about is hilarious (the wrecks are pretty funny too!).
the older boys really got a
Everyone tried their hand at surfing or wake boarding - it was fun to see all the success! Mike (the expert surfer) was nice enough to take all the kids who didn't have enough body strength yet - they thought they were pros!
Thanks again Mike and Annie for such a fun trip! Can't wait to do it again!





5 comments:
Yeah my computer is working for a few minutes! I want to come over sometime and have a crash course on scrapbooking because your pages are great. I have the basics down now I am ready for some more fun things!
Wow! You've been busy! Love the layouts! Looks like you had a great time! I'll come to the crash course too!
That looks like it is so fun (& scary at the same time). I'm sure it's a nice way to beat the heat!
I want to see more pictures of you wake boarding! :)
looks like a PARTY!!!!!!!!!
can't wait to try out that boat myself one day!!!!!
btw...your scrapbooking is FABULOUS!
What a fun week. Great pages...maybe you should send those my way :) So glad you were there.
Post a Comment