Wednesday, July 16, 2008

so , I lied...

I am not back. We thought that life wasn't crazy enough, SO we took an impromptu trip to Arizona. Driving in at midnight, breathing in the 98 degree air, I wondered if it was such a good last minute decision. Was I thinking correctly? Should I have just taken a nap? Is family and a tan worth AZ in July???
I say YES - so I will see you all soon!! (promise)
post signature

6 comments:

Carin Davis said...

give hugs to the family from me....
i could use some of that tan you find there too!

Saralin said...

if it's 98 at midnight, what is it at noon when you are out finding your tan?

Becky Hansen said...

I was wondering if you made the trip to AZ. You will definitely be ready for the kids to get back to school, just to have a breather. We miss you all so much, Isaiah said yesterday "when are we going to see our cousins again". It made my heart hurt. The baby has a little cough, but has been good otherwise. Isaiah & Mckayla have both had fevers, and all of us can't seem to get rid of the horrible cough. I have been busy putting up vinyl and am so excited about it, hopefully it isn't to much. I have to truly contain myself. lots of love

Annie Miller said...

...and we're so glad you came! In the words of Bill & Ted, "Party on dudes!!!"

Stacy said...

I knew you would go you. When you only have a 3 week summer you have to cram everything in. You can crash on July 28 when the kids are back in school. 98 is hot but it is 88 right now in my house because my air condition broke last night and I am not even getting a tan!

Connie Miller said...

hope you're having a blast - not blast of heat -- blast boating - swimming - eating and playing games!