dinner and a bath (seriously - that cupcake was his dinner and that dirty pool was his bath - not my best parenting moment - he's not complaining!) ahh - summer!
I love a man who appreciates his victuals...appreciates them in every form and substance, down to the last crumb! Don't you wish we could all eat with such wild abandon?
Who needs fingers bowls after a fancy dinner? There should be wading pools at every restaurant!
I am a 37 year old wife, mother of four (BOYS), book addict, minivan driver, school volunteer, scrapbooker, blog hopper, aspiring quilter, picture takin' fool, who after much pestering, has been convinced that blogging is better than doing the many things on my to do list!
12 comments:
that last picture is priceless!!
Uh oh - Dad looked at the blog! Chase is so cute.
HE IS SO CUTE!!
Cupcakes for dinner? What time should we be there?
Pools make the BEST baths!!
I love a man who appreciates his victuals...appreciates them in every form and substance, down to the last crumb! Don't you wish we could all eat with such wild abandon?
Who needs fingers bowls after a fancy dinner? There should be wading pools at every restaurant!
Oh how I wish I could have a cupcake. Those are GREAT pictures! You are doing much better with that lens than I am. Chase is so stinkin' cute!
look at that smile!!!!
looks like you are the best mom to me!!!!!!
finger, hand, wrist and elbow licking looks delicious
Cute pics!!! I am so proud you can admit a swimming pool is a bath. You are awesome!
I love it! Gotta love summer... What a little cutie he is!
uh are you on vacation? cuz there's no other excuse for being away for so long
I LOVE those days!
Oh...he is too cute!Seriously!
Where's my cupcake???
Post a Comment