we are on "off track" day 3!Off track is always fun for the first one or two weeks (by week 3 I am usually ready to send them to a new home) and this time is no exception. Today after swim lessons we went bowling...

This was Wesley's pick - each kid gets to pick one thing to do - except for possibly Cameron who is aiming WAY to high (we are NOT going to Lagoon in the winter or flying to Disneyland for the day!!). They all had so much fun - except for Chase - who cried every time is wasn't his turn - but it was totally worth bringing him - have you ever watched anyone bowl on their knees? - now that is entertainment!!
It was a close game..
but of course their are WINNERS and LOSERS...
Cameron (71), Reagan (89) and Wesley (74)
*just a side note - did you notice the crap all over Cameron's face - and did you notice the clean faces of the other 3 - seriously!





6 comments:
What a fun activity. I am so proud you already have it blogged!! We might have to do that this off track time.
Tell Cameron if I would have gone...his score would not have been the lowest one!!! You need to take aunt Annie if you don't want to lose. He should enjoy the stuff on his face while he can still get away with it!!!
just printed my scrapbook pages on the costco 8x8. Love em! Don't do anymore 8x10s!
you are mother of the year!!! just thinking about taking four children to the bowling alley by myself gives me anxiety!!!
i love that Cameron is consistent in his messiness where food is concerned. it brings a smile to my face.
Cameron- can i go to Disneyland with you????
Maybe Cameron gets his creativity from you, Dede. You're the greatest to make such special memories for your wonderful boys. Yeah, Reagan - good score.
AWWWW...I just got my present!! THANKS! I saw the B&N box and was all "did I order something?" You're the best.Judging by your website never pegged you for a vampire reader, but okay! Oh, and disneyland for a WEEKEND sounds perfectly reasonable to me, especially when you can stay with auntie Kristie!
Post a Comment