...at least that is what it feels like.



For the kids last week of off-track we went to sunny St. George and beautiful Lake Powell. The trip was wonderful - I loved it because it was warm and sunny and the boys loved it because it was all about them! Each day started with "what do you want to do today?" and ended with a dip in the pool!
Sunday (3/16) my neighbor and I - oh ya -and our 8 kids drove down to St. George (with only 1 stop- amazing). We thought we would have a little R&R before we met up with the husbands (who were working) in Lake Powell on Wednesday. (you can go ahead and try to figure out what the "r" stands for - some ideas - riot, ragged, ridiculous, riveting, rip roaring, run down...)
We had a great time there and were able to do alot of activities with the kids
(not without a few "scared to see us coming" looks!).
The rest of the week we enjoyed the lake, the pool and great company. It was a perfect get away!
Here are a few scrapbook pages from our trip...




and now they are back in school - ahhhh





4 comments:
It looks like you had SO MUCH FUN! You lucky girl, warm sunny weather...and flip flops! Your boys have great smiles...I love the cheese smile from Chase on the top picture!
Great job on the pictures Dede. You can cherish the "memory" of sunshine as we experience yet another snow storm. What fun for all.
I love that first picture!!!!!!!
You can tell they are happy and having fun!
I am amazed you have it all scrapbooked!!! How do you do it!?!?!
I love love love that first picture! Lake Powell is so awesome! The scrapbook pages were so cute. Glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment