Thanks Dede for posting the little guy. You are the best. Let Carin and your family know that we are planning to come and visit around the 4th of july.
I am a 37 year old wife, mother of four (BOYS), book addict, minivan driver, school volunteer, scrapbooker, blog hopper, aspiring quilter, picture takin' fool, who after much pestering, has been convinced that blogging is better than doing the many things on my to do list!
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS BECKY AND MATT!!!
He is adorable!!!
When are you coming to visit!?
What a cute baby. That is the cutiest annoncement.
Congrats - he's a doll. I'll bet he'll be smothered with love from his sister and brother.
I love that announcement. He is very cute. Congratulations!
Thanks Dede for posting the little guy. You are the best. Let Carin and your family know that we are planning to come and visit around the 4th of july.
Post a Comment