"You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice, will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make." - Gordon B. Hinckley

My life has been blessed because of the many sacrifices he has made.
I will miss our dear prophet.
Gordon B. Hinckley
(June 23, 1910 - January 27, 2008)





7 comments:
Very nice.
I love that quote...it is so true! Thank you for sharing that with us.
Doesn't it make you smile when you see him "carrying" the cane? He was so funny!
wow...that is THE best quote! I'm gonna use it in my class today, and I will quote with his name...thanks!
What a great picture! Where did you get it? I also love that quote. I'm so glad you led us all to Utah where we have actually had the opportunity to be in the Conference Center as he spoke.
I will miss seeing him wave his cane with a smile- I love that picture
Great quote and picture.
hey you got your family picture to come in clear!! Looks great!
Post a Comment