Monday, August 3, 2009

workin 4 to 9....

some of you might remember awhile back when Cameron did this...being the overly nice mom that I am, I didn't tell you how it happened -
now I will.
Cameron was trying to dunk his brother Reagan underwater at the pool.
Reagan moved quickly and Cameron hit the bottom.
Apparently, Cameron has remembered this and decided to get his revenge
on his little brother yesterday...with a flashlight! While Reagan awaits his dentist appointment,
Cameron has been hired as the newest (and only) member of my home business
"clean till you dream"
until he has paid off his brothers new tooth!
*No need to worry about poor Cameron - I will let him do his homework during his breaks!

11 comments:

Annemarie said...

Awww, brotherly love. It just warms the heart ;)

Carin said...

I feel for you...and the whining that is in your future (Cameron)...on top of a trip to the dentist!

Kristi Veale said...

Gotta love boys!

Saralin said...

Hope everything goes well at the dentist. Robert claims to not have any homework. Should I be worried???

Annie Miller said...

You are such a slave driver! Braden has a grey tooth from when he decided to bite Wesley's head on the trampoline at your house. It must run in the family :)

The Call's said...

I can't wait until my boys are old enough for this.... oh wait I can!!

peewee said...

How did the tooth story trump the amazing guest and her dogs story?

rychelle said...

i hope at least one of your boys is studying to become a dentist!

robin said...

Should I start a home business too and make Sheriff pay for his busted foot? hahaha!!!!

Bobette said...

I think it is funny, maybe not funny but sad, that you have the category "that hurts" on your blog. I am so sorry about all the teeth problems! I hope the trip to the dentist goes well. Thanks for lunch and the movie today! I LOVED it! And thanks for letting Aidan play! Love ya!

Cristi said...

clean til you dream-- i'm going to have to use that!