Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy 2009...

We brought in the new year with our friends and neighbors last night! We had lots and lots of yummy food (jalapeno jelly - my fav!!)
lots and lots of kids (playing so well together - mostly!)
fun games (ending the night tied - rematch anyone??) giving us the opportunity to see Bill give MJ a run for his money, in his rendition of THRILLER!fun and sparkly fireworks
an AWESOME playlist
and enough peanut m&m's to last me until next year (meaning today!)

14 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Looks like fun! I love the hats.

Annemarie said...

There's no such thing as "enough peanut m&m's"

April said...

We have missed those parties for a couple of years now...Brett looked entertained...almost like he wanted to join in!!! hahahaha!!!

Kristina P. said...

I went to sleep at 12:01. Lame.

But your party looks fun!

Annie Miller said...

Great pages! I can't believe you already have them done. Glad you had fun. Your hair looks awesome.

Carin Davis said...

Looks like SO much fun!!! I think I know what game you were playing! :)

I am with Annemarie- never too many peanut m&ms!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Great pictures. Thanks for the fun night. I am game for a rematch.

Jody said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the picture of you and the gals from the hood!

Connie Miller said...

Way to celebrate!

robin said...

It was a lot of fun! I'm STILL trying to figure out the best way to get a team to guess RuePaul!!!! Any tips??

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Multiple renditions of the routine from the Thriller video? Now that is a party! Is this a running family joke?

It looks like you and your family had a fabulous night. What a wonderful way to ring in 2009! Also loved how you captured the evening with a bit of digital scrapbooking genius. Quite lovely!

-Francesca

Anonymous said...

Never enough M&Ms. Right on!

And I love your hair curly! New year, new look, right? It's so cute and sassy!

Saralin said...

Hope you had enough peanut butter m&ms to go with the peanut ones. Happy New Year!

Rachel said...

Good times...I love your posts. Especially the resolutions from 20 years ago. Makes me want to read my old journals...or not :) Thanks for sharing!