Well, as the year comes to an end, it is fun to think back and plan for the future. I, like most others, like to evaluate my year and think of things I could do to make the new year better. Each year my list is pretty much the same
(and doesn't make it through April) -
SO, this year, I decided to share with all of you...
my New Years Resolutions - from 21 years ago
(taken from the diary of Dede, dated 1/1/88)
and I quote {clear throat}
(and doesn't make it through April) -
SO, this year, I decided to share with all of you...
my New Years Resolutions - from 21 years ago
(taken from the diary of Dede, dated 1/1/88)
and I quote {clear throat}
1. get a boyfriend
2. be a good friend
3. weigh 105 pounds
4. get good grades
5. be 16!
6. make 10 more friends, at least 4 male
7. think of others
8. be nice to Annie
9. write people, etc...
Well, I think I was able to accomplish a few of those and if nothing else,
I am for sure making my kids write in their journals tomorrow!
Happy New Year!
Well, I think I was able to accomplish a few of those and if nothing else,
I am for sure making my kids write in their journals tomorrow!
Happy New Year!





12 comments:
I LOVE #8!!! That one is hilarious. Ah the things that are important when we are young. I'm pretty darn sure I had the same list at that age, well except be nice to Annie, as I didn't know her yet. ;)
Well, I hope you were able to accomplish #5!!
That is hilarious!!!! Even back then we had weight issues. How sad. Aren't you glad you had boys? I sure am.
I LOVE it! Great post :)
You are so smart! Too bad more of your wonderfulness didn't rub off on me when I was 16 (esp. in the good grades/boyfriend category- I was already nice to all of you...heehee!) I love the list!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
What a brave woman you are ... I consult my old diary all the time, but that doesn't mean I'm strong enough to share with the world my adolescent wisdom -- uh, fantasies!
hahahahaha!! I loved it!!
What a list! I thought you were ALWAYS nice to Annie. Wasn't Todd right around then? Love the post-- and you and all that you are!
Happy New Year.
You definitely are a great friend so that one can be crossed off! Happy New Year!
That is the best year resolutions ever!!! I Love it!
I like the Be Nice to Annie!!! LOL!
Those are some GREAT resolutions!!
Thanks for the laugh...
Post a Comment