We interrupt Christmas posts to bring you...
a winter storm warning!
Apparently, it isn't a very wide spread storm
most of the people we have talked to today haven't seen any snow
(including Cameron, who hasn't taken his face off of his new DS)!
It has snowed nonstop since we awoke this morning - we even had a power outage for an hour or so!!
We are working very hard to get out of the driveway (and by "we", of course, I mean Bill - I am, however, being very supportive and taking pictures!)!
Hot chocolate anyone??
a winter storm warning!
Apparently, it isn't a very wide spread storm
most of the people we have talked to today haven't seen any snow(including Cameron, who hasn't taken his face off of his new DS)!
It has snowed nonstop since we awoke this morning - we even had a power outage for an hour or so!!
We are working very hard to get out of the driveway (and by "we", of course, I mean Bill - I am, however, being very supportive and taking pictures!)!Hot chocolate anyone??





7 comments:
I never thought I'd say that I was glad to be in Missouri! Much less snow and no ice storm yet!
I love it! However, are you guys driving to meet family for dinner??? What a beautiful christmas morning!!! (Odd, spending Christmas in your old house on Putnam and it's sunny outside!)
Brrrrr! I guess our rain isn't so bad? I just wish Braden could play in it!
We didn't have snow until after 6pm tonight. It mostly rained in Holladay. Weird Utah weather!
I love it.
I love family traditions!
we LOVE LOVE LOVE Bill and the 4 Wheeler!!!!!
Post a Comment