Chases favorite present this Christmas was one he got for his Panda Bear! While we were at Build a Bear he picked out a beautiful silver sequin purse for Panda. On the drive home, we said, "put the purse on Panda's arm" to which he responded by throwing Panda on the ground and saying, "no, my arm!". That night, as everyone was gathering their stuffed animals to go to bed, he was gathering his purse.
good thing he is a "tough guy"!





15 comments:
That is just too funny. I just love Chase!! And what a great blackmail picture if you ever need one...
I LOVE it! Everything looks better with a little sparkle!
All precious things are safe in the crib!!
Manly...
I can't wait for Mike to see this post!
I love it when boys handle a faux pas such as this with grace and style... (my own boys have plenty of blackmail photos in fairy wings)
sequins 1. A small shiny ornamental disk, often sewn on cloth; a spangle.
not sequence...
2. the following of one thing after another; succession.
sorry... I hope someone would point it out if I mis-wrote it..
anonymous - thanks for the correction (having all boys and having been a tomboy myself, I don't dabble much in sequins or spelling for that matter!)
I think we have that purse!
That is great. YOu always needed a little girl in your house. He is so cute.
That's awesome!! What I love is that he is so proud of it too!
Oh No!!!!!!!
That's it ... I'm sending you fingernail polish for his birthday!
Thanks to anonymous...I was too big of a wimp to point it out...
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
So funny!!! Perfect outfit. The pursey matchs it perfectly :)
Post a Comment